Sacrifice

Kol's POV:
"We've looked everywhere and found nothing!!" Nik yelled. We look all throughout New Orleans but didn't find any sign of James or our Mother. I sigh. "We can't stop looking, my son is in danger damn it!" I yelled back at him.

"Maybe the girls have found something, we should call them." Elijah said and I nodded. I took out my phone and called Davina. But it wasn't her who answered....

Kol- "Davina?"

Other line- "This isn't Davina, dear."

I gasped.

Kol- "mother!! What did you do to Davina?!"

Mother- "come to the cemetery and find out my child."

She hung up.

"Damn it!!" I screamed and threw my phone. I was so furious at my mother. "What happened? Where are they?" Elijah asked eagerly. I looked at him with anger in my eyes. "Mother has them. In the cemetery." I said to him and started walking towards that way.

"Kol!!" Nik shouted but I ignored him. They sigh and follow me. We arrive at the cemetery and stops at the entrance. "Let's go." I say and look at them and they nod.

We walk in the cemetery to the main ground. "Mother!! Show yourself!!" I screamed. She appeared in front of us. "Hello my dear children." "Where is Davina?!" I yelled at her. "It's not just Davina, child. I have Rebekah and Freya right with her, she's not alone." She said with a smirk.

"You bastard!" Nik yelled. "I want to see them!" I yelled at her. "You can. But first, I want to make a deal." Mother said. "What deal would that be?" Elijah asked. "Your lives for theirs." She says. "You're insane, mother." Nik says with a disgusted look.

"Suit yourself." She says as she takes a doll out and pokes its stomach as I hear Davina scream. "Davina!!" I yelled and ran towards it but mother stopped me. "Not so fast. I said you can only see her if you trade your life for hers." She said to me.

"You messed with the wrong person, mother." I said and went to bite her neck but she threw me back. I groaned and slowly stood up. "I will kill you if you harm my family Mother." I say to her looking her straight in the eye.

"Oh sweet child, that almost sounded like you could actually harm me."she says as she laughs. I walk to her. "I will do anything it takes to save my family, even if I have to kill you." I say looking angrily at my mother.

"Well then, let's try this." She says with a smirk. "We will find a way to put you back in hell where you belong, mother." I said with a fake smile. I swear, Davina Claire. We will save
You.

"So what'll it be?" She asked. "How about we make a new plan? You give us Davina, Rebekah, and Freya and we will let you walk away, unharmed." Elijah said to mother and she laughed.

"That won't happen." She said and disappeared. "MOTHER!!!" I screamed looking around. "Brother, calm down. We will save them." Elijah said to me and I looked at him, I didn't say anything. I vamp speeded towards the compound.

Klaus's POV:
"What if there's a way we can save them, brother?" I asked Elijah. "But how?" He asked me. "Well, I may know a witch or two." I said with a smirk. He nodded. "Lead the way." He said and we walked off. "But, brother. One tiny detail you should know." I said and he raised an eyebrow. "And what's that?" He asked me.

"We're going to mystic falls." I said and he looked at me. "You don't mean?" He said and I Nodded with a smirk. "Yes, I do. Let's go."