Question

Davina's POV:
"Kol? Can I ask you something?" I ask him as I'm putting James in his height chair. "Of course, love. Ask me anything." He says to me and I smile softly. I get James's little cup and pouts some milk in it then sets it on his height chair for him.

I look back at Kol. "Why didn't you tell me? Or called? Or anything?" I ask as he sighed. "I suppose we're talking about my leaving." He says. "Yes." I say making him frown. "Davina, saying goodbye to you was too hard. I couldn't do that." He says and I sigh.

"But you could've stayed. You could've came to me. I could've helped, Kol." I say to him. If he came to me, then James would've had his father, and I could be with Kol. I loved him, and I still do. I could've helped him.

"Daring—" he began saying but I cut him off. "I don't want to hear excuses, Kol." I say and got up from my chair. I pick James up and walks out of the kitchen. In that moment, I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I set James down in the living room. "Go play buddy." I say to him and he walks off to his toys.

I sit on the couch and wipe my tears.

Kol's POV:
She's right. I shouldn't have gone. I could've stayed with her, and raises my son with her. And she'll never forgive me for leaving, I know that. It breaks my heart but I understand.

I sigh and get up from my chair. I walk out in the living room seeing as Davina is sitting on the couch. I walk over and sits next to him. "He reminds me of you." I say to her. She looks at me. "Our son. He reminds me of you." I say to her as she chuckles.

"Really? He's an exact replica of you." She says to me and i smile. "Is that so?" I ask smirking. "It's very so." She says and giggles. I missed her laugh so much. "I still think he's more like you." I say to her. "Oh you just wait and see." She says to me and laughs a little.

"Will do." I say and smile. I look over at James who's playing with his toys. He's so perfect. I can't believe I missed so much. His first words, first steps, first feeding, bathing, I missed it all. All because of my god for saken coward of a father.

"You okay?" I hear Davina ask me and I look at her. "Hm?" I say. "Are you alright?" She asks me. "I'm fine, love. Why do you ask?" I say to her.

"Because I can tell when something's wrong." She says and I sigh. "It doesn't matter." I say looking away from her. She stands up and stands infront of me putting her hand on my chin making my look up at her.

"It does matter, Kol." She says to me. I sigh. "I'm just...I hate myself, for leaving you." I say as she sighs. "Kol, I forgive you." She says and I smile softly. "I appreciate that love, but I can't forgive myself."

She leans down and kisses me. I kiss her back. "Well I forgive you." She says and I smile. She kisses my lips once more then kisses to my
Neck. I bite my lip and grabs her.

I pull her down on the couch and gets on top of her kissing her neck. My hand on her waist inside her shirt and the other hand on the couch. She moans softly. "Kol" she says but I ignore it.

I keep kissing her neck and she giggles and pushes me off.'"we can't do it here!" She says and sits up. "Why not?" I ask with a pout. She rolls her eyes playful. "James is right there." She says and I look back at James. "Right." I say and chuckle.

"That doesn't mean we can't go upstairs." She
Whispers in my ear and I smirk. I pick her up and she giggles. I vamp speeds us to her room and on her bed. I start kissing her neck and slowly moves my hand up her shirt to her breast.

A few hours later.....

Kol's POV:
I was laying in bed cuddling Davina with just a blanket on us. " I should check on James.'make sure he's alright." She says and I pout. "Do you have to go?" I ask her and she giggled. "I'll be quick." She replies and gets up from the bed.

She grabs her robe and puts it on then walks downstairs.

Davina's POV:
I put my robe on and walks downstairs. "James?" I say confused. I wasn't anywhere in the living room. I walk to the kitchen but no sign of him. Maybe he went up stairs. But he doesn't know how to climb them by himself yet.

I quickly walk upstairs to his room but he's not there. I start to freak out. What if someone took him? I run to my room. "Kol!!" I yell freaking out. Kol looks at me and he can tell there's something wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asks sitting up as he grabs his boxers. "He's gone! James is gone!!" I say to him worried. "What?!" He asks concerned as he slides his boxers on quickly. "He's not anywhere in the house!!" I yell to him. He walks to me and hugs me tightly.

"We'll find him." He says to me and I take a deep breath. "Let's get dressed and we can start looking for him. Ok?" He says to me and I nod. A few moments later we get dressed and head downstairs.

I look over at her. "My siblings can help find him, if you're okay with that." I say and she sighs. "Yeah." She says and I cup her face. "Don't worry love, we will find him."