Chapter 35

•2 Days Later•

Davina's POV:
I was searching through all of my grimoire's when I hear a knock at my door. I sigh getting up and walking to the door. I open it slightly only to roll my eyes.

"What do you want, Klaus?" I ask, annoyed as usual. "Now now little witch, no need to be uptight." He says making me scoff. "I am not being uptight. You are disturbing my time. Now what do you want?" I ask as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Well aren't you going to invite me in?" He asks, very smug like making me groan and roll my eyes as I move from the doorway. "You can come in, but don't he loud. James is sleeping." I say as he walks right in, I shut the door behind him.

"So what is this about?" I ask crossing my arms as he turns to me. "I see you've been doing your research" he says. "Yes, I have. Up until you decide to come knocking at my door." I say with a fake smile.

"We'll have you found anything?" He asks making me sigh. "No, I haven't. And there's nothing in those stupid books to help me figure this out!" I say getting a bit frustrated. "Well, I'm sure there has to be something." He says picking up a book. "There's not, Klaus. I looked through every single one of them about a dozen times! There's nothing there!!" I shout at him making him turn to me.

"Well there has to be bloody something! My brother is trapped god knows where with the one person we hate most on this earth! So god damn it there has to be something!!" He yells making me scoff. "I know that, Klaus! And I have been working my ass off trying to figure it out! To find something! But there's not!!" I yell making him scoff.

"Bullshit!!" He yells at me. "Mommy" I hear a soft voice say behind me, so I turn around sighing as I see James standing at the bottom of the stairs. I walk over to him, picking him up. "Hey baby" I say before turning to Klaus. "It's time for you to go." I say glaring my eyes at him.

"This conversation is not over" he says just before he leaves making me groan.

•Meanwhile with Klaus•

Klaus's POV:
I return at the compound as Rebekah vamp speeds to me. "Find anything?" She asks making me roll my eyes. "Does it look like I found anything? That bloody witch is god damn useless!" I yell making Rebekah sigh.

Just as she was about to say something my eyes widen, as I have an idea that may just work. "What if we lured him in?" I ask as Rebekah raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" She asks.

"Well he wants one of the twins, right?" I ask as Rebekah looks confused. "Yes, why?" She says. "What if we promised him the baby in order to get Kol back?" I say making Rebekah's eyes widen as she scoffs. "We are not negotiating their baby with our father Nik!" She yell making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not saying he'll have it. Just tell him to meet one of us somewhere, he'll think he's getting that baby, but it'll be me he's meeting, and Freya and Davina can find out where Kol is." I explain to her making her bite her bottom lip nervously.

"That could work." She says making me nod. "That's why I said it." I retort. "We need to talk to Davina first." She says.