Devil Spawn

Marcel's POV:
"Davina, that child will bring nothing but pure evil! There's a reason there was never meant to be his kind!!" I yell at her. What is she thinking? I mean her son could kill her!

"Oh? And what about Hope? The original Tribrid! Is she the 'Devil Spawn' as well?" She asks me. "This isn't about Hope!" I say to her.

"No! Marcel! It isn't! It's about how you think of my son!! This was supposed to be a nice night! But you ruined it!! You're supposed to be happy for me!" She yelled at me and walked away. "Davina! Don't walk away from me!!" I yelled but she never turned around.

Kol's POV:
It broke my heart seeing Davina like that. And made me angry what Marcellus said about my son. I vamp speeded Marcellus against a tree. "Don't you ever talk about my son again!! And if you ever hurt Davina I will kill you!!"

I yelled at him the. Vamp speeded to Davina and grabbed her arm. She looked at my with her eyes filled of tears. I wiped them away then wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry." I whispered in her ear.

She cries into my neck as she hugged me. It broke me seeing her like this. "Want me to take you home?" I asked her and she pulled away. She looked at me with red puffy eyes and nodded.

I put my hand on her cheek and moved my thumb softly. I kissed her forehead. "Alright." I whispered and started walking to the car with her. I opened her door and she got in.

I closed it and went to my side and get in. I started driving off to her house, after a few minutes, we arrived. I get out and opened her door for her.

She got out not saying anything and I walked her to the door. She opened it and walked inside and I walked behind her. "Darling..." I began saying.

She turned around to me. "Davina?" Josh said standing behind her holding James. She turned around and put a fake smile on. "Hey." She said to him. "You okay?"

He asked and she nodded. She walked to him and took James from his arms. "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." She said and he smiles. "Take care." He says to her and left.

She turned around to face me. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" She asked me. I could tell she didn't want to be alone. She was heart broken by Marcel's words. "Sure." I replied and smiled.

"I'm gonna get James ready for bed." She said and walked upstairs. A few moments later she walked downstairs to me. "You can sleep in my room, or on the couch.." she said.

I looked at her. "Come here, love." I said and she walked towards me. I cupped her face. "Don't let Marcellus get the best of you. You have an amazing son up there. I guess he took after you." I said to her and chuckled.

She smiled softly. "Come." She said and took my hand and started walking upstairs. I followed behind her. We entered her room and she walked towards her closet. She grabbed her pjs and looked back at me.

"I'll be right back." She said and left the room. I took my shirt off and sat on her bed waiting for her. Soon after, she walked in wearing a tank top and pajama pants. Even then, she looked stunning.

She looked over at me and I smiled. She walked over and sat on the bed. I took her hand and looked her in the eyes. "You don't have to worry love, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I say to her. She sighs and looks down then looks back up.

She quickly leans in and kisses my lips. I was shocked, but I kissed her back. I slowly pulled away and looked at her. "Davina..." I began saying but she cut me off by kissing me again.

I kissed her back passionately and puts my hands on her hips as her hands were unbuttoning my pants. I slowly pull away. "Are you sure about this?" I ask and she nods.

As much as I wanted this, I didn't want her to regret it. I sighed. "Maybe we should just get some rest." I say taking her hands in mine. "I don't want rest!" She yelled. "Davina, you're not thinking straight. You'll regret this."

"No I won't! I just want you!" She shouts and I sigh. Hearing her say that made me feel happy. But I couldn't take advantage of that. I know she's not thinking straight.

"You need to relax, Darling." I say and she stands up. "No! What I need is for people to stop telling me what the hell to do!!" She yells. "Davina—" I began saying but she cut me off.

"Maybe this was a bad idea. You should go." She says in a calmer voice. "I'm not leaving." I say standing up. "I said go!" She shouts. "I'm not leaving you Davina!" I say raising my voice a little.

"Go!! Go! Go! Fucking go!!!" She screams falling to the floor crying her eyes out. "Davina!" I yell running over to her and kneel down to her. I pull her in closely to me and hold her tight as she cries into my chest.

"It's okay love. I got you." I say stroking her hair. After a few moments, she stopped crying. "Love?" I say looking down seeing as she was peacefully asleep.

I carefully picked her up and walked her to her bed laying her down. I go on the other side and lays down Next to her. I kiss her forehead and wraps my arm around her. I soon fall asleep.

The next morning......

Davina's POV:
I wake up and yawn. I look beside me and sees Kol, sleeping. I smile and sigh. "I'm so sorry." I whisper and lay a gentle kiss on his lips. "For what?" I hear him say as his eyes open. He smiles.

"Morning." He says to me. "Good morning." I say with a fake smile. "Now, why are you apologizing?" He asks and I sigh. "For how I treated you last night. You didn't deserve that." I say and looks down.

"Darling, you have nothing to apologize for. I will always be here for you. Always and forever." He says sitting up and I smile.

I look up at him. "Thank you. For being there for me." I said making him smile. "Like I said, I will always be by your side even if you don't want me to."