Time passed by

Freya's POV:
"You ready hope?" I asked my 7 year old niece as she looked up at me, grabbed my hand and nodded. I smiled weakly and closed my eyes.

Kol, Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus were all standing in a circle while me and Hope was in the middle of them and Hayley was watching them from the stairs.

We closed our eyes and started to chant, the wind began to pick up. Things started to fly around the room. But then, it just stopped. My and hope fell to the floor, passed out.

"What the bloody hell?" Klaus asks confused.

Kol's POV:
"Did it work?" I ask my siblings as I look at Freya and Hope's unconscious body. Hayley ran to Hope and kneeled down holding her.

"Did you really think it'd be that easy to get rid of us?" We hear a voice say behind us. "No.." I mutter to myself as I turn around. "Mother." I say with a glare as our mother and Dahlia stood at the entrance of our doorway.

"It's lovely to see you all. So sorry it had to be under these circumstances." She said with a smirk. I growled as my eyes vained up. "What do you want from us mother?" Rebekah asked our mother.

"I was wondering why so suddenly I couldn't find my grandson." She says and I growl. I was about to run up to her but Elijah grabbed my arm and gave me a 'calm down' look. I sigh and look back at mother.

"You won't find them." I say with a grin. "We'll see about that." She said and before she disappeared, she used her magic to take the box and then she disappeared before any of us could stop her, her and Dahlia.

"NO!!" I screamed as I punched a hole through the wall. My knuckles started to bleed, but I didn't care. I kept punching, and punching, and punching.

I hate my mother.... if she ever shows her face to me again... I will not hesitate to KILL HER!!!!! "Brother stop!!" Elijah yelled but I ignored him. "Kol!" Rebekah yelled to me and vamp speeded me pinned against a wall.

"Let me go Rebekah!!!!" I shout at her with anger in my eyes. "Not until you calm down!" She yells back. "Calm down?! Calm down?!? How the bloody hell do you expect me to calm down when she took the bloody thing that could save the love of my life and my child!!!!?" 

I screamed at her and she slowly let me go, and as that, Freya and Hope woken. "I miss her too, Kol. Believe it or not, I care about her. And I care about the boy too. And I know how much you care for her, But this gets you no where! We will find another way, Kol." She says to me in a soft voice.

I sigh. "You're right, bex. You're right." I said to her before vamping off, ashamed....

2 year later.......

Davina's POV:
It's been two years since I've talked to Kol or his family. James has been safe, thank god. But I miss Kol. And Marcel, and definitely Josh. I even miss The Mikaelson's, Even Klaus!  weird. I know.

I was downstairs pouring some juice in James's sippy cup. I smiled over at him and handed it to him. "Good morning baby." I said as I kissed his head. He smiled up at me, and in that moment, I forgot about everything else.

Until..... 'knock knock knock' I heard. Someone was knocking on the door. "Stay here." I said to James and walked towards the front door in the living room holding a mug with coffee.

I opened the door, and that's when I saw him. I saw Kol. I stood there frozen as I saw him for the first time in 2 years, my mug dropped from my hand to the floor, shattering. "Darling?" Kol said but I pulled him in to a tight hug. I had tears all in my eyes. I can't believe I'm seeing him again.

He smiled and hugged back, I felt his breath on my neck and I heard James talking to himself in the kitchen. He slowly let go of me as he looked into my eyes, and I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. "How are you here?" I asked him with tears streaming down my face.

He smiled and whipped my tears. "We defeated them, darling." He said to me and my eyes widened. "What? When? Why didn't you call me?!" I asked. I had so many questions. But, we have all the time in the world now. And that made me feel happy.