Son

2 years ago
Past time

Davina's POV:
I was pacing back and forth in the bathroom as Camille was waiting outside. "Davina? Are you okay?" She asks through the door. I sigh and opens the bathroom door to look at her. "I don't know." I say to her. "Has the results came back yet?" She asks and I turn around staring at the pregnancy test on the sink counter.

I was nervous. I didn't want it to be positive. I pick it up, my arm shaking and I look at it. "What does it say?" Camille asks standing behind me. I don't say anything, I just stand there staring at the test.

A few moments later I dropped it out of my hands and falls to my knees crying. "Davina!" Cami says worried about me. She kneels down and picks the test up looking at it. "You're pregnant, Davina." She says smiling slightly. I look back at her my eyes all puffy and red.

I can't believe I was pregnant. I-I don't know what to do. Can I quickly hugs me long and tight. "I'm here whenever you need anything, you're not alone in this." I hug back and cry into her shoulder.

2 years later
Present time

One week later

Kol's POV:
I hate that Davina doesn't want to see me, not that I don't blame her. I left her. And I hate myself so much for leaving. I just, I wish there was someway I could make it up to her. I hear a knock on my bedroom door

"Brother?" I hear Elijah say. "Come in." I say standing up. He opens the door and walks in. "Someone's here to see you." I raise an eyebrow , "who?" I ask curious. "They're waiting outside." He says and walks off. Weird.

I walk out of my room and goes
downstairs walking outside when I see this beautiful woman standing outside. "Davina?" I say surprised. I couldn't believe she came here. But I wanted to know why. She turned around to look at me. "We need to talk." She says in a fern voice. "About what, love?" I ask her

"About my son." She says and I look confused. "What about him?" I ask her. She takes a deep breath and looks at me. "You're his father." My eyes widen as I hear those words come out of her mouth. Me? Father? No!

"That's impossible! Vampires cannot procreate!" I say raising my voice a bit. She sighs, "there was a spell. In Esthers grimoire that Freya had. It was a spell to let vampires conceive children." Is she serious right now? A spell in mother's book? "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her. "I wanted it to be a surprise but then I found out that you left! And I wasn't going to tell you at all!" She says yelling a little.

I sigh. I can't believe i have a son. "I want to see him." I say to her. She looks at me, "no! You don't have that right!" She yells at me. "He is my son Davina! You can't stop me from seeing him!" I raise my voice a bit.

"I don't want you or your pathetic family to come near him. Ever." She says and starts walking off. I watch as she leaves. I can't believe I'm letting her go again. I walk inside my head staring at the ground. Rebekah walks up to me "everything alright brother?"

I look up to Bex, "Davina stopped by." When I said that, her face completely changed. "Really? How is she? What happened?" She asks. I can tell she misses Davina. "Well, I have a son." I said, still can't believe that. Rebekah raises an eyebrow "what?" She asks.

"Apparently Davina went to see Freya before we ran, there was a spell in there to help vampires procreate." She looks at me, her eyes widened. "There's a spell? Vampires can have kids?" She asked me and I nodded. "Yes. But Davina won't let me see him, and I don't know what to do Bekah." I said as she sighs. "Fight for her. If there's anything you're good at, it's not giving up." She says and smiles. "Why try? She doesn't want to be with me." I say to her

"If you love her, and she loves you. Then you'll figure it out." She says and pulls me into a hug. Maybe she's right. Maybe I shouldn't give up. A thousand years alive, I never found anyone like Davina. The beauty, the talent, her smile, her eyes, it's all so perfect.

I smile softly "thank you, Bex."