chapter twenty• fourth year ☆

"It's not that hard Harry just go talk to her"

•**•**•**•**•**•**•

"Love isn't random, we are chosen"

-Infinity by Jaymes Young

•**•**•**•**•**•**•

Warnings: none

*゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚*

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

◇*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・◇・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*◇

(•third person POV•)

The two stayed in deprecate room at the leaky cauldron obviously- when morning dawned they got ready snd again used the floo. It became kind of a staple in y/n's life.

When they got to kings cross y/n shoved her trolley through then crutched? through herself. Theo was behind her, they waved at eachother and went separate ways to the train.

The first compartment y/n walked by had a few first years talking about how there was a death eater attack at the World Cup.

"Those idiots how could they not tell me!" Y/n thought to herself as she continued to look into windows of the compartments. The sixth compartment she looked in was her friends, Ron and Hermione arguing while Harry just looked bored. Both boys need haircuts.

"Miss me?" Y/n asked with a smirk. Hermione jumped up and hugged y/n. When she pulled away y/n was bombarded with questions.

"What did you do to your leg?" Harry and Hermione asked as y/n sat down.

"Why are you using sticks to walk?" Ron asked curiously.

"They are called crutches Ronald. And I uh tripped and fell down the stairs. Did Ron not tell you?" Y/n sent Ron a small glare.

"No he didn't. Madam Pomfrey will fix it up when we get to school." Hermione assured. "That's what Theo said." Y/n agreed.

•**•**•**•**•
(•Harry's POV•)

Wow y/n completely changed. Not in a bad way, she looked good different.