chapter forty two• the time is up ☆

"𝒃𝒐𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆."

____________________

'𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆'

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒅...𝒅𝒚, 𝒚/𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍, 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

BRO HOW IS HE SO HOT

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[y/n pov]

"A box of fruit snacks? Creative. Tweedle dee got himself kicked in the nuts." I said sitting against a pillar on a windowsill. Theo chuckled a tossed me a blue pack of welches fruit snacks asking, "What'd he do this time?"

"Does he have to do something?" I raised my eyebrows and tore the pack open plucking a strawberry one out.

"Guess not. Wanna go visit Dobby?" Theo asked. I smiled and nodded my head yes. Dobby is such a king. We took the flights of stairs to the kitchens and the tickled the pair. A door revealed itself and swung open.

"Dobby?" I called out, other house elves ran around the kitchen frantically. "Dobby!" Theo shouted looking around. Quiet pattering was hear from a distance and round the corner came my favorite elf.

Dob ran to Theo and hugged his legs then mine. "Sir Nott and y/n l/n, Dobby has greatly missed you!" The elf hopped up onto the counter and snapped his fingers. Two mug chocolate muffins materialized next to a sink.

"For you!" Dobby passed us the muffins, which looked amazing, and got off the counter.

"Dobby has heard whispers around the castle. Sir Nott is going to-" Dobby began but Theo jumped in and covered his mouth.

"Now what could you be hiding?" I asked smirking leaning against the counter. Theo shook his head, "Absolutely nothing you are delusional dear." He uncovered Dobby's nose, the elf sneezed and wiped his nose on a rag.