chapter thirty two• dates ☆

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 "

______________

"𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍"

-𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂

_____________

Warnings: swearing, a funeral

_____________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[y/n pov]

It's two weeks until Christmas, two days ago we were taught to dance and told about this ball. Two days ago I had a meltdown over Spider-Man. Two days ago I stopped a rock mid-air and flung it into a tree... with my fucking mind.

I woke up to an owl tapping on the window in our dorm. I un-hatched the glass and let the owl in. A cool breeze wafted in while I untied the letter from the owls leg. I broke the wax seal and the letter fell open.

Y/n you would like to go to the ball with me?

Adrien pucey-

I- isn't he like 17? I tried to think about what he looked like and then it came to me. All I'm going to say is yum. But I don't plan on going to the ball.

I would, but dances aren't my thing. Thank you for the invite though!

I tied the letter back to the owl and sent it off, that note sounded nothing like me but eh.

I woke up Hermione for our last classes before break. I decided on not wearing the uniform because why the hell not. I pulled a white nike tennis-skirt on and a grey crewneck over it. We had double potions, defense against the dark arts, and herbology.

Hermione and I met the boys in the common room. "Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Ron asked while we exited the portrait hole. "I'd rather get detention then wear pantyhose. Not like I wear them anyway but still." I shrugged.