chapter nine• relations ☆

"Come on now!"

"Guys let me go!"

"Clever kids."

"But not clever enough."

"We've got a better way."

"We're trying to get to Hogsmeade."

"We know."

"We'll get you there."

"We'll show you a quicker way."

"If you pipe down."

"Bless them."

"Let us go! Come on, guys. Don't.."

"Come and join the big boys."

"What are you doing?!"

The Weasley twins pulled out a dilapidated looking paper, it appeared as if it had been taken directly from the bin. Harry's brows furrowed in confusion, "What's this rubbish?" he asks, his fair falling over his eyes slightly. You looked equally intrigued towards the two ginger twins towering over you.

""What's this rubbish" he says" mocked the twins. "It's the secret to our success." "It's a wrench giving it to you..." "But we've decided your needs are greater than ours." Fred and George interchanged sentences.

"George, if you will." Fred asked

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George recited.

"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs... are proud to present the Marauder's Map." Harry whispered, you both looked at the compelling map. "We owe them so much." Fred said dreamily.

"Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that... No. Is that really...?" Harry started.

"Dumbledore."

"In his study."

"Pacing."

"Does that a lot." The twins interchanged yet again.

"So this map shows..." You began. "Everyone. Where they are. What they're doing. Every minute. Of every day." The two had a knack for speaking between each other.

"Brilliant! Where did you get it?" Harry asks, his eyes light up, mesmerized at the sight before him. "Nicked it from Filch's office, of course." George recounted, "First year." His brother added, "There are seven secret passageways... out of the castle, we'd recommend this one though." George used his index finger to point to a small arch inked on the map, "The One-Eyed Witch passageway, it leads you to Honeyduke's"

"Hurry. Filch is heading this way." Fred hastily added, he had been keeping an eye out just incase. "And don't forget. When you're done, just give it a tap and say:"Mischief managed." Otherwise, anyone can read it." Once George had finished giving the instructions, Harry tossed the invisibility cloak over the both of you as you made your way to the passage. They were right it was small, but you two squeezed in and started down the passage. You were in front of Harry, he trailed closely behind you with his arms over your head in order to hide you under the cloak as well.

The walls of the passageway were rigid and slimy. The ground was composed of damp dirt, it clung to the bottom of your shoes making it significantly harder to walk. You two trudged through the sloppy mess, each step seemingly getting harder. In what couldn't come soon enough, you spotted the end of the tunnel. Harry lifted the hatch door first, he used his forearms to prop himself up and climb through. Once Harry made sure the cloak was still covering him, he reached back through to help you up. You grabbed his shoulders and his hands planted under your arms and lifted you through the door.

Honeydukes smelt like heaven; syrupy caramel, rich chocolate, tangy fruit, and sweet butterscotch hit your senses as soon as you stepped in. You and Harry showed a knowing look happiness. As you walked through the back door into the main areas Harry spotted Neville with a bright red lollipop, Harry snatched it out of the boys hand and took it for himself. You shot him a side eye but kept going, you wanted to see your friends, thankfully, a familiar voice filled both your ears.