chapter forty six• the morning of mourning ☆

____________________

"𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫"

____________________

"𝐑.𝐈.𝐏. 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥"

____________________

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

twighlight???? deadward???

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[second person pov]

"No." harry nodded and sat up. "Harry." "Yes."

"Get back in your own bed." you scoffed as harry sulked over to his bed. "Ask Snuffles to lay with you so you don't feel alone. I don't like being touched. Specifically by you. Or you in general for that matter." A sudden sharp pain wrapped itself around your head. The only way to describe it was as if needles were stabbing your temples. Flashing lights clouded your vision. you heard footsteps race toward you but couldn't see who. a door opened but your ears were ringing and all you could hear was muffled. your eyes stung, water glossed over them.

You felt everything go away at once, one thing was imprinted in your mind. "He's back. And he's searching for something." Madam pomfrey looked at you, worry evident on her face. "Maybe we should get Dumbledore."

_________________________

A month passed, since then. All further classes and exams had been cancelled. Although there was a silent agreement among the four to not bring up Cedric and that night, people in the hallways were curious. Many questions and speculations thrown at them while walking to the great hall. You spent most dinners in the common room to avoid people. Harry ate with Ron and Hermione at first, but the guilt and sick feeling of being around Cedrics friends was overbearing. So after a week he joined you. Dobby would bring food. You hadn't said much to anyone outside the trio since getting out of the hospital wing. But your gash was scarring nicely. Almost fully healed.