I summon some bandages and walk to the kitchen part of the living room for something to cut the bandages. I grab a knife and sit on a stool and start to carefully cut the bandages. I throw them out and start wrapping my leg up. I whimpered from the pain and swallowed down a sob. I felt something press don on my leg as I wrapped the bandages. I take them off and look at my gash. "Holy shit, Pixie Pop." I look at Jason who was staring at my leg. I direct my attention to the gash and study it. I found a piece of glass in the wound and I look at Jason for help. 

He walks over and kneels next to me and grabs my hand. "What do I need to do?" "I-i need you to make sure I don't pass out from the pain and help me get the piece of glass." He nods and squeezes my hand in comfort. I carefully try to take it out but, I can't because of the pain. "I need you to take it out for me, Jay. I can't." "Squeeze my hand if it hurts." He starts to gently take out the glass and I squeeze his hand. I whimper and he stops and I nod at him. He starts to take it out again and I shout it pain when he takes it out fully. I gasp and take a deep breath. It was a large piece of glass and I let out a strangled sob.

He took out the glass but, it still hurt. I hand him the bandages and he carefully starts to wrap my leg. I squeeze my eyes shut and grip the stool with one hand and the other squeezes his hand. He doesn't even look like he is acknowledging it. He finishes and I let out a deep breath. "Help me up." I hold onto his forearms and he gently pulls me up. I gasp when I put weight on my leg and I press my lips together. "You okay?" "I'm okay now. My leg will get better. It just hurts right now." I had to resist the urge to cut my wrist because of the pain and had remind myself that Jason was right there. 

I limped into the living room and was met with many worried looks. "Mar, you always come home with cuts or injuries of some sort. You'll have a stab or a big bruise or broken bones. What's going on?" I mumbled, "I can't control Hawkmoth and his akumas." I seemed to have forgot that Jon and Superman were in there. "Who's Hawkmoth and what's an akuma?" My blood ran cold and froze that moment Jon said that. "N-nothing." Tim was already searching it up so, I was could have run if it weren't for the fact my leg was badly injured. Jason grabbed me before I could use my powers so, I was stuck. 

And I got powers from the miraculous and being a true guardian. I could control animals, talk to animals and shape shift. I could control the elements and it was fun making it snow in the Manor. They still haven't figured it out yet. I could heal and control plants. I had heightened senses and had sharp nails thanks to Plagg. And shadow magic. I could control shadows and that was always fun. It was fun doing a prank on Jason who thought they were ghosts. I could summon objects, and was telekenitic and that was fun too. My eyes changed color depending on how I was feeling. Maybe I could shape shift in a bird and fly somewhere in Gotham. 

No, they only know about certain powers and they learned not to question it anymore. But, knowing about all my powers without an explanation would raise some some sort of suspicion. "Aha! Found it. Nette, are you from Paris?" I nod while my gut was churning. "So, then you must be talking about the psycho magical terrorist Hawkmoth and his minions or the people he manipulates are his akuma's correct?" I nod. "And he gets his powers from something called a miraculous?" Before I could nod, Diana stood up and she looked mad. 

"HE DARE MISUSE A MIRACULOUS! I'LL TORTURE THE LITTLE FUCKER!" I sigh and wrap vines all around her and have some rocks come out of the ground and the vines wrap around that and now she is bound to the rocks. Bruce sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Marinette, undo that please." I shake my head. "No." "Marinette." I wiggle out of Jason's arms and calmly walk over and pet the plants. They slowly come loose and then they let go. I make the rocks and plants disappear and Diana looks at me in surprise. "Y-you're the n-new holder." I slowly nod and she sits down. "How?" I shrug. I wasn't gonna talk. 

I don't really trust any of them. Especially Grennie. "My mother was the previous holder of the Ladybug. You are always welcome on Themyscira. My mother will be very happy to find out she has a successor." I give her small smile. "Thank you. Tikki has told me lots about Hippolyta. Tikki you can come out." Tikki flies out and zooms to Diana. "DIANA!" Diana bows. "Hello Tikki, how are you?" "Wonderful! Marinette is the strongest holder I've ever had. She's extraordinary." Diana smiles. I'm glad to hear that." I giggle at her. Plagg comes out and sits on my head. 

Arthur pales. "Y-you have Plagg too?" I nod. "I have to wear them all the time to keep the world in balance since, the previous holder was not a true holder." "Doesn't the Guardian determine that?" "I am the Guardian." "How old are you?" "17." They were both silent but stared at me with shock and worry on their face. Arthur turns to Dad. "Did you know about this?" "I don't even know what your talking about." I snort but cover it up with a cough. 

My phone blares which signifies an akuma. I grab it and sigh. "Turn on the live stream for Paris and you'll see what I'm dealing with. Tikki spot on!" I put on Kalkkis glasses. "Kalkki Tikki merge. Voyage!" I jumped through the portal and saw the akuma. It looked like a twisted version of Joker and it honestly scared me. 

Viper and Tigeress were already on it and I jumped in and joined the battle.