- Jealous? -

L X Jealous! Reader

= Reader gets a bit jealous of Misa.

Also, please read the end to see which book I ended up making!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

You had always been jealous of Misa Amane. I mean who wouldn't? She had money, looks, maybe not smarts but, she was an actor, a model, a singer!

When she was under suspicion of being the second Kira, you were a bit happy, kind of hoping that her reputation would be ruined.

But alas, no one knew she was under suspicion.

You were dating L and ever since Misa started living there, Ryuzaki this, Ryuzaki that. And you hated it.

" Ryuzaki!!" Misa yelled.

'I swear to god, that high pitched squeaky ass voice could not be more annoying.'

" Yes Misa?" L asked as he turned to her.

" There's a spider!" She yelled and jumped into his arms.

'She DID NOT just do that. God if you're real, please help me restrain myself from slapping a bitch'

You gripped the edge of your desk and cursed under your breath.

" Misa, you're over reacting. Here, I'll kill it." L said and squashed the poor creature.

" Oh, thank you Ryuzaki!!" She said and kissed his face all over.

That was the final blow before you sprung up from your chair.

" Ryuzaki. I'm going outside." You said. L could hear the anger and venom in your voice.

Everyone was shocked to see you so angry. You were normally a very calm and nice person, so this sudden outburst scared them a bit. Hell even the chief looked scared to be there.

You flattened out your skirt/pants and walked away, the heels of your shoes clicking as you left the room.

" Misa please get off." L said as Misa slipped off of him.

" R-Ryuzaki, I think you should go and talk to (Y/N). I don't think they liked you being so close to Misa."

L felt his stomach hurt a bit. 'Have I really hurt them?'

" Everyone can take a break, I'll be back." L said and went outside.

He saw (Y/N) looking at the stars in the sky and humming a familiar sounding song.

" (Y/N)?" L said and walked next to you.

You stopped humming and rolled your eyes at the black haired man.

" What do you want? Go back to your flirting with Amane." You say and continue to gaze at the sky.

L stuck a finger nail in his mouth. " There is a 98% chance that your jealous."

You chuckled. " Jealous? Of course I fucking am! I mean who wouldn't be jealous when a girl kisses another person's boyfriend! Especially when that person's boyfriend doesn't even hug them anymore!"

You were tearing up.

This whole Kira case had gotten to you.

Ever since it started, you and L had barely done so much as hold hands. And now Misa got to smother your boyfriend with kisses?

L grabbed your arm and pulled you into a tight embrace.

You started to cry as L combed his hand through your hair.

" I-I'm sorry I made you feel this way." L said, his voice quaking.

" I-I missed h-holding onto you like this L." You said and wiped your tears.

Than L did something unexpected.

He pulled you close and kissed you. It had been so long that you started to cry even harder.

After you and L let go of each other, you cracked you knuckles and grabbed his hand.

" Come on. Let's go find Light and teach him to make sure that his girlfriend keeps her hands to herself."

L chuckled and gripped your hand, waking back inside, ready to help you beat the complete shit out of Light.

- End

(A/N: And the moment you've all been waiting for....... I'll be doing a MCYTS oneshot book! With that being said, have a great day! - Casey)