{Protect L at all costs!}

L X Protecter! Reader

。。。。。。。。。。。

You were given the task to protect the world's greatest detective, L.

You have know the black haired man since you were a child.

You and him grew up together at Wammy's House. When Watari first brought you into the orphanage, he noticed that you were strongly skilled in martial arts.

So it was only natural that once you grew up, you would be in charge of protecting L.

---------------------------------

You stood next to L as he talked to the rest of Task Force.

( Pick whichever outfit tickles your fancy

( Pick whichever outfit tickles your fancy.)

You fixed your sleeves as you listened to L talk. Him and Light were currently in a heated argument. Light suddenly snapped and threw a fist towards L's face. You easily caught his hand.

" Watch it, Yagami. Calm down before I have to kick your ass." You released his hand. " You okay Ryuzaki?" You looked at him worriedly. " Yes, I'm quite alright, thank you." You bowed and stood straight back up.

" Everyone, please calm down." You looked over and saw Watari with a tray of tea and cookies. " Please, take a break. Drink the tea and eat." You heard Matsuda cheer. " Thanks Watari!" He grabbed a cookie.

As everyone sat down on the couch, L turned to you.
" You know, Watari said to take a break." " I can't. What if Light tried to hit you again? I can't let my guard down."

L outstretched his hand, and patted your head. " If you're that worried, you can sit in between me and Light." You blush at the sudden contact. No one knew, but you and L had been secretly dating.

You nod your head and sit in between L and Light.

—————————— Time Skip —————————
Everyone had gone out to get lunch.

L had told them that you and him could read the rest of the papers.

L was standing while reading the last of the papers, when you decided that you wanted attention.

It was perfect. No one was there, so you could freely hug him. Maybe even get a kiss out of it too.

As L finished reading the last of pages, you wrapped your arms around him from behind.

L stopped reading the papers, and turned around. He wrapped his arms around you, as you buried your face in his chest.

" I believe there is a 90% chance that you wanted attention." You then went on your tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

" Make that 100%." You giggled. L put his hand on your head and stroked your hair.

You both were in such a dreamy like state, that you didn't notice the rest of Task Force come in.

" Hey Ryuzaki! We're ba-" Matsuda stopped as he noticed that you two were hugging.

" YES! I KNEW IT! YOU OWE ME MONEY AIZAWA!" Matsuda cheered as Aizawa pulled a $20 bill from his wallet.

You and L finally broke out of your hug as you stood behind him, blushing.

" Ryuzaki. Are you and (Y/N) dating?" The chief asked. Your face turned even brighter.

" Yes we are." L said nonchalantly.
" YES!!! I HAVE TO TELL MISA MISA ABOUT THIS!" Matsuda said as he texted Misa.

In under a minute, Misa had ran down the stairs.

" NO WAY!! (Y/N), HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!!" Misa said as she grabbed your hands.

" I-It was supposed to be kept secret." You blushed.

" Well it's not anymore! Oh! Maybe we could go on a double date some time!" She giggled. You blushed harder.

" We-Well. I have to make something clear." You walked to the table and slammed you fists on it. Everyone immediately turned their eyes to you.

" Listen up. Anyone who teases me about Ryuzaki, is getting punched in the face."

They all chuckled. " Why would we tease you (Y/N)? If you love Ryuzaki, then you love Ryuzaki." Misa said, smiling at you.

That surprised you, but also made you happy. Knowing that people excepted your relationship put your heart at ease.

" Interesting. Never knew that Ryuzaki was dating  (Y/N). You two sure hid it well." Light said.

You and L both looked at each other before laughing.

" What's so funny?" Light asked. You clutched your sides a bit.

" I-It's an inside joke. You wouldn't get it." You giggled.

The real reason why you were laughing was because you both suspected Light as Kira, and you knew that one thought must have been running in his head.

" A new way to Kill L."

(A/N: This is trash😂 I'm sorry to whoever reads this.)