- Jealous -

Jealous! L X Reader

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Light had been flirting with you for the past half an hour and L was starting to get irritated.

" (Y/N), has anyone ever told you you're pretty?" Light asked as you were doing paperwork.

No shook your head no and continued to work.

" What a shame. They must have had vision issues." He said and sat in the chair next to you.

L bit down on the thumb that was on his lips.

" Light. Back to work." L said, sipping his tea.

" Ryuzaki, I was just talking to (Y/N)." He says and wraps his arm around your shoulders.

L was about to lose it.

" (Y/N) could I see you outside?" He says, clearly aggravated.

You nod your head and get out of your chair. You follow L up to the roof.

" Did you need something L?" You and him had been dating for about a year now and he allowed you to call him L.

" Yes, Light was being quite touchy, and you looked uncomfortable." L says and bits his thumb.

You giggle a bit.

" You sure you weren't jealous?" You say and wrap your arms around his waist.

" I am not jealous. Especially of some killer." L says, pouting.

" Oh you just don't want to admit it do you?" L nodded as you laughed.

" It's okay L, I wouldn't think about dating a mass murderer." Now it was his turn to laugh.

" I'm 100% better than Kira anyway." You nod in agreement and grab his hand.

" Come on! Let's go back and tell Light to file the rest of this paperwork."

" That doesn't seem quite fair, but he's Kira so he deserves it."

The set of two walked into the building, ready to give Light 4 stacks of paper work.

(A/N: My first oneshot of 2021! It's trash so I apologize for that😂.)