- So long and goodnight -

❗️TW : This chapter contains mentions of torture. If you are uncomfortable with that, please skip out on this chapter ❗️

This doesn't really have romance in it but I hope it's good nonetheless!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

'What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay.'

...

'So Long and Goodnight'

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

" Fuck," You were trapped in a cell.

Mello had captured you and was keeping you hostage for information.

You refused to talk and your skin being cut open was the price you had to pay.

" Where's the notebook?" The blonde asked, pressing a sharp knife to your arm.

" For the last god damn time, I refuse to say anything!" He let the knife cut your skin, red streams of blood flowing down your arm.

You winced in agony.

" How am I supposed to surpass that little pest, when they won't talk..." you heard him think out loud.

He pushed you aside before cutting your forearm.

" Useless." He spat before stepping out of your cell.

" Go nuts." He throws his arms in the air and tells his henchmen before going into another room and slamming the door.

They laughed and walked towards you.

" How about we all have some fun?" One man walked up to you and started to trace your face with the front of his gun.

" Get the fuck away from me!" You yell before using your unchained leg to kick him.

He apparently didn't like that and kicked you in the ribs.

You could practically hear them crack as you yelled out in pain.

He continued to kick you in the face and side.

You tried your best to cover your head, attempting to avoid getting a concussion.

He eventually smacked you in the head with his gun which knocked you out.

You were in and out of consciousness. You heard gunshots and yelling before feeling yourself being lifted up.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Your head felt groggy as you sat up.

Looking around, you saw nothing but white lights.