🍰{Piece Of Cake!}🍰

" Come on L! Why can't I have ONE piece!" You asked your boyfriend, L. " Because, it's my cake, and I need it for the Kira case." He said bluntly, not looking up from his computer screen. " Oh really? How does eating cake, help with the Kira case?" You asked, a bit annoyed that he wouldn't share his sweets with you. " Because, it gives me energy to keep going." He states. " I think you should just give up on that slice (Y/N)." Matsuda deadpanned.
" NOPE! I'm not giving up until I get a slice of L's cake!" You state, and lunge for L's piece of cake.
" (Y/N), if you want cake that bad, why not go buy some at the store?" Light questioned. Misa nudged him. " No Light! She wants some of Ryuzaki's cake because, she wants to share it with him. They are dating after all!" She says. " L! Why can't I have some?! I already said please!" You yelled at the blackette. " I already told you why. And you didn't say please." He says and take another bite of cake.
" I'll make a deal with you L! If you give me one bite of your cake, I'll stop bothering you." You say. L sighs, and looks at you. " Promise?" He says. Your head immediately shoots back up, and you frantically nod your head. " Then here." He says and holds out his fork with cake on it to you. You take the bite happily. " Yum! Thank you L!" You say, hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. You looked back at him, and his face has turned a bright pink.
" Something wrong L?" You asked. " N-no. Not at all." He says and looks back at computer screen.
" AWWW! RYUZAKI BLUSHED AT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Misa fangirls. " A-Amane, why don't you go back to your room." L says. " What? Why?! I was having fun down here with everyone!" She pouts. " W-We have work to do." L says. " L, can I please have another bite?" L looked at the (h/c) haired girl. " You might have as big of a sweet tooth as I have." L said. " Nope. I just wanted a taste of your cake!" You giggled. L's face became red again, and he looked away. " Actually, Watari! Can you bring another slice of cake?" L asked. " Certainly." Watari replied. He then came back with another slice. " Here, now we can both enjoy cake." L said and handed you the piece. Now it was your turn to blush. " T-Thank you L!" You said and smiled.  L smiled back at you, as you both continued to eat your cake.

              -End
(A/N: This was my first L oneshot, so sorry if it sucked😂)

『L Lawliet X Reader Oneshots』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें