- IDOLS -

L X Idol! Reader

。。。。。。。。。。。。

You were hanging out with your friend Misa, when she invited you to come and meet her boyfriend Light Yagami.

Unbeknownst to you and Misa, L LOVED you and the music you made. It was always inspiring and lifted his spirits when he felt like giving up on the Kira case.

As you walked inside the large building, you saw a pale man with dark black hair. " Misa, I told you not to go ou-" He stopped midway as he turned around and spotted you.

You smiled and waved at the pale man. He got up and went up to you and Misa. You also noticed that he wasn't wearing any shoes.

The closer we walked up to you and Misa, you noticed how handsome he was. His black hair, pale skin, and not to mention his dark gray eyes. You blushed as he walked up to you.

" Miss (Y/N) (L/N) , It's an honor to meet you. I have been a fan of yours since your song ' A Moment In Life ' was released. You're a extremely talented idol." You blushed more at his compliments. You had gotten praise like this before, but it felt different when he complimented you.

" Aww, thank you- what was your name?" You smiled kindly at L. Something in him told him to trust you, so that's what he did.

" My name is L." " L?! Like the secret detective L?!"
Your eyes widened. You had always admired the mysterious detective.

" That would be me, yes." He looked at you.

" I'll let you guys talk while I get Light!" Misa said and winked at you. She ran off leaving you and L to talk.

" Would you like some sweets?" He asked and pointed to the cart full sweets such as cake, candy, cookies, chocolate, and much much more.

" Oh no thank you, I'm on a diet." You patted your stomach. " Diet? You look perfectly fine. But, if you insist." He grabbed a piece of chocolate and bit into it.

" Well, in the idol industry, it doesn't matter if I look perfectly fine, I have to look 'perfect' their words not mine." You giggle.

You'll admit, being a idol was hard work, but you loved your job, you got to meet a lot of kind and talented people. You were also quite well known.

" I have about 50 statements of why that's not a good way to treat your employees." L said as he sat on the coach. 'Hmm, interesting sitting position.' You thought as you watched the black haired male sit.

" (Y/N)! Come and meet Light!!" Misa yelled." Coming Misa!" You turned to L before walking up the stairs. " It was wonderful meeting you L! I admire all the work you do to help stop Kira, thank you!" You gave him a large smile and turned back forward.

L's face turned a light (A/N : heh, Light.) shade of pink. " Wait!" He said before you could leave. You turned back around and faced him again. " Yes?" You smiled. " This may be strange since we just met, but, would you like to go out and get cake with me sometime?" You looked at the pale man and smiled. You walked back to him and sat on the couch.

" I would love to L." You smiled and slipped a piece of paper into his hand. You then gave him a kiss on each cheek. And after that , you walked up the stairs to meet Light. As L was processing what had happened, he opened the piece of paper that read. It said

'give me a call cutie! Xoxo, (Y/N)'

Along with your phone number.

(A/N : Sorry I haven't been updating much. I really hate school and wanted to take a break from reality to write something about L. I will also be updating my BNHA oneshots and head cannons later today. Thank you so much for being patient with me. - Casey💜)