- Teenagers Part 2 -

L and teenage sibling! Reader.

(N/N) - A nickname or alias

(Y/N) - Your real name

These are going to be bonding scenarios with Light, Matsuda, Misa and L.

AGAIN, THIS ISN'T A ROMANCE ONESHOT SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IT IS. THESE ARE JUST BONDING SCENARIOS I DO NOT AND WILL NOT WRITE ABOUT ADULTS DATING A MINOR. THANK YOU.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Matsuda-

It was a quiet Friday morning. You were the only one sitting in the main room.

Misa and Light were sleeping, Aizawa had the day off , Matsuda wasn't here yet, L was out with Watari doing 'important' business and the chief went out to get supplies.

" Hey (N/N)! What're you doing here so early?" Matsuda asked, walking into the main room, cup of coffee in hand.

" Morning Matsuda. I'm the only one here so I'm trying to get some work done but there's nothing to do." You say and kick your feet up on the table.

" Well, can I join you?" You shook your head yes and pushed out a chair for him to sit on.

You sit in silence before turning on some music using the cds that L got you.

" Is this (favorite band)? I love them!" Matsuda says excitingly.

" Oh yeah, it is." He nods and turns up the volume.

He then begins to sing the lyrics to the song.

After a few verses, you were both screaming the lyrics. " ALL TOGETHER NOW!" You scream, encouraging Matsuda to yell louder with you.

" (N/N), we're ba-" L stops mid sentence as he sees you and and Matsuda air-guitaring on the table while screaming at the top of your lungs.

" WOOHOO!!" You both yell.

It takes you a few minutes before you notice L struggling to hold in his laughter.

Matsuda was still screaming and didn't stop until you nudged him with your elbow.

He looks at you with a 'what's the matter?' look until he notices L looking at you.

He immediately gets off the table and begins to apologize.

L tells him not to worry and get back to work.

You both look at each other and begin to snicker quietly.

Matsuda is fun to hang out with.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

  Light-

You were taking a much deserved break and walked to the kitchen.

You saw Light sitting there eating lunch while reading over some documents.