- Like Brother Like Sister -

L and Sister! Reader Vs Light and Misa

Different scenarios for each!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

    Protective brother pt. 1

" Pass the sugar please." " Here you go." With out looking, L passed his younger sister, (Y/N) , a bowl filled with sugar.

" Thank you." She thanked the black haired man and continued to look at the computer screen.

She didn't get very far before a certain blonde haired man approached and spun her chair around.

The small pale girl frowned at the man.

" Hey (Y/N), wanna go out sometime?" He asked her and smiled.

The pale girl woman scratched her head and looked at the boy in front of her.

" For the last time Light, I don't do dates. Besides, I'm older than you, I'd get arrested for trying to date a minor." She stated, shoving a hand filled with candy in her mouth.

" (Y/N), my birthday is in 3 days. How about we go out to celebrate?" Light asks, leaning closer towards the girl.

Before Light could get his face anywhere towards yours, L pulled your chair towards his.

" Stay away from my sister you killer." L said and glared at the man.

" I am not a killer Ryuzaki!" Light yelled and stormed off.

" Thank you L." You sighed and hugged your older brother.

He hugged you back and then continued to work.

———————————————————————————
Protective brother pt. 2

The next day, you were walking down the stairs when you were stopped by Matsuda. " Hey Ryu- oh its you (Y/N)!" He seriously thought you were L?

You both looked alike except for clothing and hair.

You both wore the same white long sleeve shirt but you work a dark blue skirt that stopped above the knees. You both wore no shoes. Your hair was a bit longer than L's, but still as dark.

You and him both had bags under your eyes and both had a unhealthy obsession with sweets.

" Really?" You deadpanned. As you and Matsuda walked down the stairs, you heard yelling, and one of the voices belonged to none other than L.

" Leave my sister alone. She doesn't like you!" L yelled.

" You don't know that! Just give me a chance Ryuzaki!" He yelled back and grabbed his shirt collar.

Without thinking, you ran and kicked Light in the face.

" Get the hell away from my brother!" You yelled and threw a pen at him.

" I wasn't going to hurt him (Y/N)!" Light chuckled nervously.

———————————————————————————
     Handcuffed?

" Handcuffs?!" The Task Force yelled as they saw the two siblings handcuffed to Light.

" Yes. Handcuffs." They both said.

" (Y/N)! Get your brother to let Light go!!!" Misa begged, pulling on your arm.

" Sorry Misa. No can do. Until Light is no longer under suspicion, we have to keep these on." You said and handed her a lollipop.

" Sucker?" She slapped it out of your hand and stomped up the stairs.

" Well that was rude." L said as you nodded.
———————————————————————————
Dress up?

" Come on (Y/N)!! Let me style your hair!" Misa yelled as she chased you around.

" Nope, not a chance in hell Misa!" You ran and hid under a table.

" There you are!" She said smiling.

" Ah! How the hell can you run so fast in heels?" You say, running off again, your barefooted feet hitting the ground.

" Matsuda! Grab her!" She yelled and tried to catch up.

As he opened his arms to grab you, you bent down and ran in a different direction while Misa and Matsuda crashed into each other

" Ha!" You yelled and sat back in your chair.

" I can finally continue my work!" Both you and L sat in extremely odd positions. For instance, you would sit criss cross apple sauce anywhere, even in chairs.

Misa got up, snuck behind you, and began to curl your hair.

" So you really made me run for nothing, huh?" The black haired woman asked, not looking up from the screen.

" Yup! Now shut up and let me do your hair." Misa said, aggressively combing your hair.

" Ouch." You said in a monotone voice.

L walked in with Light behind him, and they both saw that your hair was slightly curled.

" Ah (Y/N) you look nice." L smiled, patted your head and went to get cake.

" Hey! I want some too!" You said, springing up from your chair and running to follow L.

———————————————————————————

After you and L had died, Task Force didn't feel the same.

The chief missed telling you two to sleep and Matsuda missed you sharing your sweets with him.

Aizawa missed seeing you spin around in your chair like a child.

Misa missed your bright smile that you rarely showed unless it was to L.

And Light, well Light was just happy that you were both gone.

You had gotten a few visits from Mello, Near and Matt.

Near, always making sure to bring you some of your old broken toys.

Mello sneaking visits and putting chocolate on yours and L's tombstone.

Matt would sit near both of the gravestones and play video games near them. But before he left, he always made sure to clean the stones and water the flowers.

As Matt cleaned one night, he read the names again,

'(Y/N) and L Lawliet
Siblings and best friends till the very end'

Matt traced his fingers over the cold lettering and sighed.

He then got up and left the graveyard, missing the ghosts of (Y/N) and L holding hands, smiling and waving goodbye to Matt.

- End