Introducing Sungmin

(Slight trigger warning for violence..)
***
My life, pretty much sucks since day one.

        My family, which is just me and my parents now that my older sister left with her boyfriend when she was sixteen and the oldest of the family, my brother moved out once he hit eighteen, which I still to this day think he's in jail. But that's besides the point, since I'm the youngest I have seemed to get the short end of the stick.

        Yes I am a little mad at my siblings for leaving me behind with my parents who I ever so hate. Well I don't hate them I just dislike the way they treat each other. Like for example, I dislike my dad for beating and yelling at my mom. I then dislike my mom for allowing my dad to beat and yell at her. See the point?

        Anyways my parents and I live in this little run down two bedroom house down in a bad neighborhood on the outskirts of the city. The water half works, and it would be a miracle when the electricity was on. I got so used to sleeping past the yelling from my parents and the police sirens in the background. I know the policemen so well here now due to the human trafficking, drugs, and even my parents.

        One time when I was little my dad was out of town on a "business trip" or so we thought and my mom thought it was okay to bring one of her boyfriends over, not to mention he was high on drugs and alcohol. Before he had got there my mom threatened me, my sister and brother to go hide in our room.

        "Sungmin, Minsoo, Chungho you stay in you room till he leaves, Do you understand?" My mom said. We all nodded.

        "No matter what you hear do not come out. Lock the door tight." My mom demanded.

        "Chungho, protect your sisters." Chungho bit his lips and replied, "You have my word." There was a loud knock on the door followed by yelling. I could never forget the look of terror on my mother's face. She quickly gave us a hug and pushed us in our room. She took her cellphone out of her pocket and handed it to Chungho.

        "I love you." Her eyes teared up and she shut the door. Chungho locked the door and demanded us to stay quiet.

        "If you say even one word, were all dead." Chungho snapped. Obviously he knows the drill of what's about to happen.

        There were loud bangs that sounded like kitchen plates hitting the ground. Me and my sister fliched to every crash. We could hear a loud man's voice yelling and throwing objects across the room. Probably at our mother. Hours of this went by until all three of us were alarmed when the house went silence.

        "Chungho, what's happening." Minsoo asked, tears running down her face. Chungho listened for a moment and then replied, "Get in the closet now." His sharp voice cut through. My sister and I didn't answer, but quickly went into the closet. Chungho closed the closet door and held a strong grip on the door knob because there was no lock on it. Me and Minsoo sat down and hugged each other tight. Chunho put his ear to the door and began to hear footsteps getting closer and closer to our room.

        I let out a cry and my brother rushed down to cover my mouth.

        "Don't make a sound." But it was already too late. We were discovered. The man yelled and banged on our room door. My sister and brother and I held our breath with our heart up to our throats. We heard a body slam on the door and it flew opened.

        "You little bastards, come out wherever you are." The man yelled. I shut my eyes closed and held tight my sister. My brother was preparing to face the worse. The man slug the closet door open, who seemed to much strong than my brother.

        The man grabbed my brother by the collar and threw him across the room and hit the wall. The man then grabbed my sister and pulled her out of my arms.