Party (End)

Graduation consisted of everyone cramming into the gym and every single senior dressed up in a cap and gown. I honestly didn't want to come. Why pay endless fees for just one night so I can walk across the gym and get a fancy piece of paper in a cheap leather casing. I would less painful if it was just mailed to me with a "Congrats! You graduated from hell," card and I would be happy.

All the seniors are piled in one corner before given future instructions. Families and friends are beginning to flood through the gym doors. I look for my mom and possibly my brother and his family. He said they were back in Seoul. I scan the bleachers and spot Jungkook hysterically waving to catch my attention. He yells my name and I slightly smile. I find myself after getting pushed to go find my seat on ground floor for the ceremony to start.

Namjoon pushes through the crowd of nervous and excited seniors. He spots me and I try my best avoid but it's too late because I suddenly get enclosed in his arms.

"It's been a crazy 4 years hasn't it?" Namjoon slightly pulls back. He smiles and the familiar sight of dimples peaking through. "Yeah it has," I reply and pull back. He tightens his grip and pulls closer.

"After tonight everything will change, so lets hold onto this as long as we can." He whispers and it makes me melt. Everything about him makes me melt. "I'm going to miss this." I say barley audible.

About this time teachers are shouting for students to take their assigned seats. Namjoon slips away like nothing happened, only saying a response that I only hear.

"I'm going to miss us," He adds and disappears.

I take my seat and the rest of the night was mixed with getting my diploma and having to sit through every single students graduation speech. I dose off and think about Namjoon's wedding party that is right after tonight. Everything will change. I'm leaving and he is leaving to start a new life.

Namjoon comes up to except his diploma. His speech is nothing grand, just thanking his family and friends for the support and glad to start a new chapter in his life. He looks at me smiles and catches me in the sea of students. He stare is intentional and it feel like the world has been pulled away from me. He laughs to fill up the heavy silence in the gym. "And thank you to someone I love who has been there since the beginning."

People say that words can affect the heart in ways that is life changing. It makes you on the boarder line of being sane. You do stupid stuff for love and to hear those words, but honestly I would do anything for Namjoon. I would capture the moon if I could for him. But love is a powerful thing that is worth risking for and I want to take that risk.

Everyone claps and Rachel calls Namjoon's name out from the bleachers. Namjoon shoots a heart her way and exits for the next senior to say there speech. I feel my heart drop ten stories.

The rest of the night flies by and I avoid Namjoon like a plague. Everyone meets up with their family. I meet my mom who gives me a tight hug and Jungkook at her side. I ruffle his hair and he replies telling my I better stock up on anti-wrinkles cream because I'm now old. I punch him playfully in the shoulder and we all laugh. I say a brief bye to my brother who also showed up to support me.

"Are you coming to Namjoon and Rachel's after party?" Jungkook pulls me aside. I frown and nod.

"Yeah, special orders from Namjoon or he will have me by the neck." Jungkook chuckes and takes my arm. "But aren't you leaving tomorr- Ow!" I pinch Jungkook's side and direct to an oncoming Namjoon. Jungkook gets the message and closes his mouth.

"Congrats hyung!" Jungkook slings his arm over Namjoon's shoulder. "Thanks, you too Sungmin." Namjoon nods his head my way. "Are you coming tonight?" he asks Jungkook.