Planning

"He's going to ask her to marry him?" Jungkook took a huge lick of his ice cream as he kicked his legs back and forth on the park bench. 

"Yeah I helped him pick out a ring." I dryly laugh. I notice some of the melted ice cream dripping down Jungkook's chin. I reach over with a napkin and wipe his mouth clean.

"That's mean," He whined and I ruffled his hair. "You know, he's really hard to read. Even though he wants to propose to Rachel, I still get a sense of his flirting."

"Like so?" Jungkook asks. "I don't know. He's really touchy like at the ring shop he had his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder." 

"Ooooo, did you kiss him?" Jungkook giggles and I elbow him. "No! I pushed him off."

"You should of kissed him." He teases. I cover my face with my hand to hide the visible blushing. "Can you kiss me?" Jungkook tries to remove my hands. 

"Maybe if you grown up a little kid." I pinch his chubby cheeks. "I'm only four years younger that you Sungmin!" Jungkook shouts. 

"Yeah only," I roll my eyes and lean over and places a small kiss on his cheek. 

Jungkook's cheeks turn a bright red shade. I laugh that how embarrassed he has become. We both fall silent and Jungkook takes my hand, making he jump slightly.

"I really like you Sungmin," Jungkook says. "I know I can't have you, but I don't want Namjoon or anybody break your heart again." 

I smile and can't help but to wrap my arms around him. "I love your confession Jungkook," Jungkook hugs me back.

"I like you too," I ruffles his hair and pinch his cheek before planting a small kiss on his lips. "as a little brother of course, cutie."

Jungkook is baffled and stares wide eyed as he touches his lips slightly where I left a kiss. I get up and grab my stuff. 

"I have to get going, i'll see you later okay?" I wave bye. He only shakes his head slightly before running off to the playground swings.

I make my way to the bus stop and wait for the bus to come and and pick me up. I pull out my headphones and begin to listen music till I feel a gently tap on my shoulder. I turn around to a mop of mint colored hair.

"Yoongi?" I unplug one of my headphone out of my ears. He smiles and waves.

"Hey Sungmin," Yoongi shoves his hands in his pockets and lends up against the telephone phone. 

"I thought you were working today?" I ask. Yoongi shakes his head. "I took a sick day."

"Oh, well I'm going there right now actually." I tuck my a piece of hair behind my ear as the air got thin between us. 

"So you dyed your hair," I bring up a subject.

"Yeah I did." Yoongi takes one of his hands out of his pockets and ruffles his hair.

"It looks good on you." I compliment. 

The bus pulls up and I bide my goodbye to him as he continues to walk down the street. I pick a seat at the back of the bus and put back my ear phone, blasting music to drown out the sounds of the city.

I get a phone call from Namjoon and answer it.

"Hey." His voice rings from the other side.

"Hey what's up?" I ask, I look out the window and check out people on the street walking by.

"Can you help me plan the proposal with me." I roll my eyes and let silence fill up till I answer.

"Sure." I give up.

"Okay! Meet me at my house." Namjoon cheers over the phone and hangs up.

I get off at the nearest bus stop and walk the rest of the way to Namjoon's house. I walk to his door, to be greeted by him with his arms crossed.

"Hey, come on in." He moves out of the door way so I can step in. Namjoon cuts in front of me and so I can follow him up to his room. He opens the door for me, revealing a messy room and shuts it behind him. 

"Take a seat." Namjoon offers. I look around to the cluttered room and laugh.

"Where at?" Namjoon looks around before pushing away stuff to make a spot on his bed. I sit and wait for him to clear up a spot, which he does to his desk chair. 

"So why  am I here?" I ask as I watch Namjoon pull up his laptop. 

"I need your feminine touch to help be plan the most perfect proposal ever." Namjoon types fiercely at his key board. 

"Okay.. So what do you have in mind?" I lean back. 

" So I want to surprise her, like disappear and someone tells her I move to America or something. Then she will get all upset and that's when I come out from the sky, jumping from a plane, floating down, caring a puppy, who's collar has the ring on it and ask he to marry me." Namjoon smiles. "What do you think?"

"I think that's  crazy." Namjoon smile drops. "I think roses, a tux and a ring will work just as fine. Maybe even a nice dinner after." I suggest.

Namjoon smile grows back and squeals with excitement. He begins to type fast and sloppy before pausing and looking to me.

"Can we make an exception for the puppy?" I laugh and nod. "Yeah maybe"

About two hours later, I find myself laying down, half asleep on Namjoon's bed. I open my eyes hazily to still see him at full focus shopping and writing down ideas down that he wants to happen. I close my eyes yet again and feeling my stomach growling for food. 

"Namjoon..." I groan and sit up . "Mmmm?" Namjoon doesn't break his eye contact from his screen, but only hums.

"I'm hungry, let's take a break." Namjoon spins around in his chair and faces me. "Okay." We both get up and I follow him down stairs. We go to the kitchen where he pulls out some chips and salsa.

"Let's watch some T.V." He suggest and we both sit down one the couch. 

Namjoon takes a chip, dips it into salsa before holding it up and feeding to me. I look at him with my eyebrow raised as he smiles, showing his cute dimples. 

"Open up." I take a bite and laugh as some of the salsa falls on my hand. Namjoon picks up my hands and licks the salsa off and grabs another chip. 

"I going to miss this." I sigh. "What do you mean?" Namjoon pauses.

"Well we can't be friends forever. You are getting married, I'll be heading off to college and we will meet new people." I answer and keep my glaze not on Namjoon.

"Don't talk like that. I promise we will be friends forever." I scoot down and rest my head on Namjoon's lap humming to his answer. 

I drift off to sleep as he rakes his fingers through my hair. 

"..that's a promise you will break." I sigh quietly, knowing Namjoon didn't hear me because he was more focused on what was on T.V.

______________

Filler after filler.... I'm sorry... it will end soon probably...