Italy

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

Emily's POV:

"Take her to the car" Enzo said nodding his head towards the men in tailored suits.

"Hey buddy, who do you think you are! leave her alone" James steps up into Enzo face even thought Enzo was much taller then him.

" I advise you mind your business before you end up with a bullet in your head" The man who had arrived with Enzo spoke up from the back walking towards me.

"Stop" I paused "Leave him out of this", I moved in front of James in a protective stance.

Enzo scoffed and leaned forward to speak in my ear.

"kitten your mines and only mine you understand".

"I'm not yours" I say shoving him back a little.

"We'll see about that" He paused look at the jacket I had on and saw red.

Enzo POV:

"Who's is this " I growled pulling the football jacket off of her.

"Mines" The blond boy smirked like he knew he had hit a nerve.

Pulling out my gun out I aim for his knee caps he will live but won't be able to walk again and pulled the trigger.

Serves him right for disrespecting me like that I'm a Valentino no one gets away with that.

"What the hell" Emily screams along with a bleacher full of college kids which I didn't care them seeing I have the whole city one my payroll.

I grip her arms tight pulling her from off her knees in front of him, heading to the direction of my car".

"We are leaving"

Emily's POV:  time skip

Getting inside the car all I could see was James laying on the floor.

Guilt washed over me I had ruined James's life.

I have the devils baby inside me.

30 minutes into driving my tears had dryed up, I noticed we weren't going back into the direction of his house.

"Your a monster you know that"

He shrugged his shoulders "so I've been told" He laughs.

What kind of person just except being a horrible person.

"That boy you shot he could have went pro, He could have done something with his life but he may never walk again because of you" I paused waiting for an answer but continued " Where are we going".

"To the airport" he answered without even turning his head.

He was angry his jaw was clenched and his knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel to hard.

I don't care I waved the thought he should be he is a monster and doesn't have any feelings.

His phone ringed.

He picked it up and answered.

"Have the jet ready, We're going to Italy for a while"

Couldn't hear the reply but is was a man for sure.

"Keep following us you 2 meet us at my parents house and tell the mayor I'll email him about the incident today.

He call ended.

"Why are we going to Italy?"

" We need to lay low, I did just shoot someone also we are staying with my parents" he smirked.

"What I don't want to meet your parents were not anything, I don't want them to get the wrong idea"

He wants me to meet his parents why?

Are they monsters to.