Missing

It would be appreciated if you subscribe to my yt channel link in the bio.

Make sure you vote↙️

Emily POV:

"Wake up , ... Emily, Can you hear me"

Huh what just happened I fell asleep damn that wasn't supposed to happen.

I had a weird dream. I started to peel my eyes open and their was Lorenzo looking so dang good.

I hopped up off his lap instantly embarrassed because of the way I spoke to his parents I was a bitch .

I honestly don't know what came over me ...... well yes I do but I shouldn't have been so mean to his parents.

"Let's go" A rough voice woke out of my thoughts.

He still mad, I can tell by the way he spoke so aggressively.

"Wait" I yelled as he begin to get out the car and grabbed his lower arm.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean any of that I said to your parents I just really don't want to be here" I sigh before continuing "I want a normal life, not having babies with a mafia lord or whatever you guys are, I want a white Pickett fence with a little tiny dog"

I stopped to catch my breath "Not to have my first kid by a one night stand who kills people"

Realizing I was crying I tilted my head wiping my tears but before I could finish Enzo grabbed my chin pulling my chin facing him.

He brought one hand to my cheek softly wiping off each tear.

"You can still have those things" he said after a huge amount of silence.

"What no that's not what I meant I-"

"We'll go house shopping tmr and when our baby is born I'll get them a puppy" he said before stepping out car before slamming the door shut.

I couldn't help but to blush at how he was willing to make my little childhood fantasy true but this isn't going to work right ? ... or will it

Ughhh no ... Ok it's officially official when I get the chance I'm leaving.

—————-————————————
(Time skip- they made it out the car inside the restaurant)

Emily POV -

Wow was all I could say or mean think it was beautiful it seems like someone rented the place out we were the only people their.

This is the restaurant ⬆️

Once we were all seated the waiter came and passed out menus, their was this huge awkward silence before I decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out fast.

All 3 people questioning gaze turned towards me.

Continuing to speak I say " I'm sorry for how I acted at the house you guys didn't do anything to me and didn't deserve what I said and the way I acted please forgive me"

"You don't have to be sorry we get it you didn't ask for this lifestyle, We just hope you can get to know us before you pass any judgment"

"Uhm of course well do" I lied I wasn't staying long enough to get to know anybody I'm leaving the first exit I get.

Time skip:

We all had our meals and was eating a bright idea popped into my head what if this is the perfect exit I was looking for looking around the the restaurants towards any exits.

This is my chance everyone's guard is probably down, plus their having a conversation surely they won't notice me missing right?

What am I kidding I need a plan, I could go to the bathroom and think from there.

I stand up giving myself a pep talk 'I can do this' I thought.

"I'm going to the restroom"

"Take a guard" Lorenzo nodded to one of the men dressed in a all black suit who started to walk over.

"Wait" I threw my hands up in front of me as a way to say stop.

"I don't need a guard its only the bbbathrom right ?" I stuttered.

He examined your face before nodding his head.

" I suppose your right"

—————————————————
Know the point of view you all have been waiting for ..................

Enzo POV:

She's up to something. I don't know what but she was sweating, shifting on here feet and stuttering while talking to me.

If I can do anything it's tell when a person was lying to me and she was I'm going to wait about 10 minutes then go check on her.

10 minutes passed no sign of her.

"I'm going to go check on Emily" I dismissed my family leaving from the table.

(Knock knock knock) I knock on the females restroom door.

No Answer

"Emily are you in their I'm not fucking in the mood for this bull shit today"

Although she didn't want a family with me or the life I had I was more then willing to have it with her cause believe it or not I just wanted to make her happy.

I know, I know how can I only want to make her happy when I was just fucking the help and it's simple she pissed me off so....

Childish I know.

After waiting long enough I opened the door not seeing any anyone I begin to open the stall doors checking.

"Shit" I cursed out loud she wasn't here and by the looks of it she had jumped out the window.

Jogging out the bathroom back to my family.

"Go home, I have to something to do" leaving out the Emily's missing part.

My mom stood up fast a little to fast her seat hit the floor and before you know it my fathers at her side to aid her.

"What happened son" My father spoke.

"Emily's Missing" I finally spoke after 5 minutes of silence.

Gasp were heard all around which irritated me even more because I let her get away but don't worry she will be back in my arms soon and that's a fact I own this world nothing gets by without my permission.

In order to get the next update get this to 90 votes and 200 followers were at 173 right now

777777777777777777777777777777

Here's the update 😊 sorry it took forever . I think this is one of my longest updates but I had to for you guys 1000 plus words