Mines

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

Enzo POV : 3 hours later he sent me everything their was to know about Ms.Emily soon to be Valentino. It talked about her father , her college and her little brother Ben but most importantly her address.

It didn't really shock me when I found out she was studying to be a doctor she seemed kind and generous.

I went to my main house in New York and took a cold shower all I could think about was Emily and the way her mouth felt made my cock twitch.

Stepping out I change into my black suit that was really all I wear .

Walking my black Range Rover I gave the driver Emily's address.

Emily POV: time skip //

It was now 8 pm in the afternoon and I just got off my back about where I was last night and why I didn't come home till morning she was worried sick.

I had just told her that I found someone I really like and we went to his place.

Which wasn't a lie, I did find someone I really like I mean he was sexy and dominating but I had James and was really sweet and smart.

Soph had made some lunch but I just threw it up, I wasn't feeling well today so decided to skip all my classes and me and soph we having a girls movie night to make me feel better.

We were both in tinktops and booty shorts mines with our lace robes as we set on the couch.

I begin to think about last not even paying attention to the movie, wait a got damn minute did we protection I groaned and slapped my forehead.

I was feeling sick when I woke up and I couldn't eat the meat soph cooked, Pushing the thought away I continue watching the movie and their was a loud knock on the door.

I wonder who that could be I told soph I would get it and she could continue to watch the movie

I opened and my mouth dropped as I saw who was their it was .......Enzo.

I gasped and checked behind he to see if Sophia saw him and grabbed the side of his suit closing the door and forcing both of us further away from the door.

"What are you doing here" I whisper yell.

"Kitten you left before I woke up I don't like that" He replayed swiping the hair left on my face behind my ear.

He did look really good but that's beside the point I need to stay away for him he's dangerous.

"Look that was just a one night thing I don't want any thing to do with you" I paused looking into his eyes, before I continued taking a step back "I know who you are"

He smirked looking me up and down. Confused I look at what I was wearing and I covered my chest which had my nipples poking out.

"And who am I" he asked stepping closer until my back hit the door.