King

-Subscribe to my yt channel please 💕link in bio

Vote🍀

Enzo POV:

"Hey, Enzo look at her" Leo points to a brunette girl on the dance floor.

"Nah to basic, and she is already grinding on someone else".

He scoffed "And when has that stop you" I smirked.

He knows if I wanted her I would have her one way or the other.

I grabbed a glass of alcohol and leaned back on the wall searching for a women to explore, If you know what I mean.

"Your right make sure the room upstairs is ready, I have some business to take care of first ".

I don't take my one night stands to my house so all my clubs have room for me and my men whenever we need to.... to blow off some steam.

The reason I came to this club was because I heard my rivals "Serpenti" snake in Italian, which goes with name their slimy and can't be trusted.

I heard that they were planning on coming in here and starting some shit in my club.

They aren't aloud on my side of the city same goes for my establishments.

I went into my office and did some paper work and checked on the books of the my clubs.

Until their was a knock on the door. I put a hand on my gun that was tucked in my pants and yelled "Come in".

I let out a breathe when I saw diamond my club whore, Who I would fuck every now and then.

She giggled "Zo heard you were back, Wanna go upstairs and punish me", she winked.

She was just a peace of pussy for me and all she wanted was to be Mafia's Queen next to me and in my bed every night.

My men thinks she likes me but I dont give a fuck even if she does she will never cuddle with me and even go to my real house she was something to occupy my time.

"No, I'm not feeling well tonight" I lied but she didn't take no for an answer and Unzipping my pants getting on her knees.

My dick springed out and was already hard. She gripped the bottom of my cock squeezed and started stroking it.

Diamond pumped my long cock in her hands and staring in my eyes with love and shit, Annoyed I gripped the back of her head and shoved her onto my hard cock, She took it in and sucked while gagging

I kept my hand on the back of her head and face fucked her hard. I released into her mouth and spoke as she got up to kiss me.

"Get out " I said turning my head denying the kiss.