Family

Another Starbucks drink let me now if you guys decide to try any of the Starbucks drinks ❤️
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Make sure you vote 🤎

Recap:// "Right now I need to prepare myself for meeting his parent."

Ugh why do I have to meet the parents, I really don't want to apparently their down stairs and we are about to go out to eat to a fancy restaurant.

I'm wearing a black dress and tan heels and purse that no doubt Enzo has picked out I really didn't like black it's so down and depressing like come on we aren't going to a funeral.

Which reminds me I need to go shopping for clothes and hopefully try and convince him to buy me a new phone or tv any thing I'm so fucking bored and these guest rooms have no tv.

2 knocks on the door breaks me out of my reign of thoughts.

Lorenzo pops his head in " You ready" .

Uhghh his voice is so fucking sexy I don't know what's been happening to me but it's like I've been horny a lot more lately and it doesn't help that I surrounded by hot Italian men all day.

"No I have a problem" he didn't reply so I took that as a signal to me keep going.

"Why do I have to meet your parents it's not like-" I'm staying I paused he couldn't know I was leaving and taking the kids with me and don't you dare make me feel guilty he is a murder how can he raise a kid.

"Like what" he inquired taking a slow step toward oh shit he's mad.

"Nothing come on let's meet you parents" I faked smiled grabbing his wrist pulling him out the room.

When we were on our last step he grabbed my hand an intertwined.

Pulling he to the kitchen I hear laughing and to my surprise I see this young couple.

The mom looked about in her early 40 she was really beautiful and she was also ... pregnant what the hell she looked about 3 months I thought you can't have kids after 39.

The father looked a little older like middle 40's they must have had Enzo young.

Seeing me looking at her stomach with my with my mouth wide open she speaks.

"You must be Emily"

Well duh who else would I be "Yep" I answered plainly.

Lorenzo squeezed my hand glaring at me for my rudeness I just gave him an innocent look and shrugged they couldn't be good people they are in the mafia and look at how their son came out I will be damned if my kids turn out that way too.

His mother sensed my hesitation she stuck a smile on her face and continued talking " I'm Violet and this is my husband Vincent"

Putting my lips in a thin line to show how uninterested I was she continued

"oh I heard you were also pregnant"

She stepped up a bit closer to examine my stomach I took a huge step back.

"Oh come on my dear I don't bite hopefully our kids will be great friends growing up together"

Forcing the most fakest smile I could muster "Doubtful".

Her smile dropped stepping back into her husband's embrace she starts to cry.

Fuck now I feel bad I shouldn't have did that.

Vincent shot me a glare before speaking "We should get going before we miss the dinner reservation".

Ugh this was all my fault, Lorenzo grabbed my wrist pulling me towards the cars out in the front of the house.

We got in to the tinted black Range Rover, we had been driving for almost 10 min in pure silence.

I had to apologize "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me".

He continued to ignore me so I swiftly climb into his lap my back towards the steering wheel and my dress rising to my waist my soaked panties were rubbing up against his pants I couldn't help but grind.

"I said I was sorry" I whined, he still ignored me he didn't even stop driving it was like he was skilled.

Giving up I sighed not moving but wrapping my arms around his torso and face snuggled into his shoulder.

Before you know it, I was asleep.

—————————————————

Make sure you vote and comment get this to 80 votes and get me to 110 followers

Written 05/23/2021
Posted 06/4/2021