ten.

The sky looked really sad and dark...

Being here makes me feel calm and safe, I missed my sister. Well, she isn't technically my sister but she's been the one that's near me and had always accompanied me. She's my aunt but I see her more of like a sister, I don't know if that makes sense but, I really missed her. 

When I was in France she always made me smile and feel energized. Kim Taeyeon, she has a very beautiful name that I favour a lot. Hearing her name makes me feel happy, she smiles like a mom and hugs me like a teddy bear. I feel more loved around her than anyone else. 

I looked around, the place has a lot of plants and flowers. It heals me seeing the beautiful garden she owns.

"Dakyung, do you want tea?" I looked behind me to see her.

"Sister!" I shouted with happiness as I ran to hug her.

"Doyoung called me." 

"He did?" I let go of the hug and looked at her feeling uneasy.

"He asked me if I had seen you," Taeyeon said as she poured warm water to my teacup.

"I don't care." 

"I know you don't mind about the marriage but at least say to them why you ran here or answer their chats." 

"Yeah, maybe I should at least chat them back." 

🌼Jennie

Dakyung where are you? 

                                                I'm having tea, no need to get soo panicked.

Oh, umm okay but where?

                                               At aunt Taeyeon's house, please, no need to come here.

Just make sure not to come home late

With that, everything's settled.

"You are not going to make your own company?" Taeyeon asked.

"That's just a dream." 

"Now that you're not under your father, you can." 

"But how?" I asked.

"Jaehyun, he can help," Taeyeon said as she put her teacup back down and looked at me with seriousness.

"But-"

"I will be in France, so I can help you out." She smiled.

"Really?" 

"Yes, I'm sure Jaehyun won't mind it. With you being in Paris with me, after all, you're doing something that will benefit." 

"I guess I can do that." 

X

The day ended well, I went home at around 12. The idea of me going to Paris was really making me happy. 

I was on the bed playing my phone when suddenly I received an unknown call, I answered it without hesitation but didn't know why I answered it when it's from an unknown caller. 

"Dakyung?" I heard a deep voice and it felt familiar but it scared the hell out of me of how deep the voice was.

"Y-yes, who's this?" 

"It's me Jaehyun, can you open the door of your apartment." I walked up to the door to open and there revealed Jaehyun with him wearing a black shirt with the same pairing black jeans. I must be honest, he looks better with casual clothes than the formal one.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Your sister Jennie told me I can stay over." Jaehyun went in leaving me speechless as I just close the door back. 

"But this is my apartment room, you can't just stay over as if this is-" 

"Well tell your sister and your brother to not bother me," Jaehyun said with annoyance.