one.

Your name will be Kim Dakyung

The room smelled like lavender, I can smell someone's cologne. My favourite champagne on the nightstand, a glass of wine is on the study table. The lights are down low, the window is half-opened, it's still 2.34 am. I didn't remember what happened but I guess I was drunk at the party last night, but I this wasn't my room. How did I get here?

I could see my gown on the floor and my lingerie. My head hurts and I felt dizzy, I tried to remember what had happened but my head just hurts a lot. I tried to find my phone but I couldn't see it anywhere, I moved myself to stand up but I felt a hand pulling my waist.

Shit, I knew it, now who did I slept with?

I look to my side to see but to only be able to see his hair in a mess, I tried to let go of his hand but to only end up making me fall on the ground. It made a loud sound as I could clearly hear that he woke up.

"How did you fall?"

I just covered myself with my long hair as I didn't wear anything and the floor's really cold. Before I could stand up I felt a warm hand carrying me and gently putting me down on the bed, I felt my cheeks turn red as I just face the other way around. I didn't know why I'd blush but it just felt really awkward.

Again, I didn't get to see how he looked like. I tried to get a glimpse of how he looked like but I could only see his back, as I was trying to get a glimpse he turned his back and pulled me to his embrace.

I can feel him breathing, it gives me shivers. Before I knew it I was fast asleep just like that.

FAST FORWARD—>

I opened my eyes to see that there was no one beside me, the room's still dark...

I looked at the clock to see that it's still 4.15 am, I stood up and walk to yet again find my phone. I didn't remember wearing anything the last time I woke up but I just focused to find my phone, the lower part of my body felt painful but I didn't really mind about it until I fell down and made another loud thud.

I heard footsteps walking to my direction, I looked up to see him, Jung Jaehyun. I fucked up, how did I end up here? Jaehyun's the fourth son of the Vice President. You can say he's kinda forgotten since he's the last son not only the last son he's the last child. He has a sister and 3 brothers before his father became the Vice President, his father was a successful businessman owning about 6 company. One by one his sibling inherited the company but then because of greed the first brother took away another one and the last one, his third wife took in charge of the sixth company. Sounds like it's from a novel huh?

When Jaehyun graduated, he didn't get anything, wether any support or inheritance. He ended up building his own business from what he had, years passed and his business' a success. His siblings tried to take him down but always failed to, I guess we can see who's the main character here.

Jaehyun never really showed up in events only up until my relative's birthday he came, it was strange but I didn't really think about it. The guest is mostly there for connections, my father taught us to never get tricked easily by them.

"You fell again."

Jaehyun carried me and put me back on the bed, I was wearing his shirt and I must be honest he smelled really good. It didn't smell like the others, others had a very unpleasant smell that's really thick. I've always been sensitive to perfumes that smelled too thick but his cologne's really pleasant.

"D- do you know where's my phone?" I asked.

"You never brought your phone." He answered.

I have to be honest, he's scary in a lot of ways. I can see that he's genuinely smiling and it does look really pleasant to see but somehow I'm afraid of him, there's just an aura that makes him look scary but he isn't.

I kinda feel like I'm a toddler being carried here, it's like a toddler that keeps on falling down trying to walk to find its toys.