six.

Instead of arriving at a hospital, I arrived at a large mansion. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be meeting a doctor or...

"Eunbi, aren't we going to the hospital?" I asked as I went out of the car and while she took out my luggage. 

"Oh my I forgot to say, this is a place that Mr Jung made for celebrities, politicians and businessman or woman. Where if they're ill or experiencing an injury they can stay here, the reason is for privacy since no matter who or why, if the family or the person doesn't want the public to know they're ill, it is highly kept secret." Eunbi explained as we walked to the entrance.

"But I'm only having a normal check-up?" Eunbi stopped her tracks and faced me with an expression that looks like she's confused but at the same time not surprised. "Ma'am, I don't know your relationship with Mr Jung but I can see that it's special because this hospital itself isn't accepting just anyone and as you can see everyone's standing politely by the entrance making a way for you." Eunbi pointed to the entrance revealing the workers and nurses standing in line. 

Being honest, I am bewildered of what's happening. I know that sleeping with him is a big deal but I didn't think that he'd be treating me like this, I thought it was all just a game? 

As I went in I can see the nurses and doctors bowed politely to me, it was awkward but I just bowed back. I made sure not to show too many smiles as it's keeping myself from showing I am kind-hearted and all. 

X

"My lady." The doctor called for Dakyung.  "This is the medicine, it will help reduce the pain if it doesn't help you can always visit back." The doctor said as she smiled handing Dakyung the pills. 

Dakyung took the pills and put it into her handbag and thanked the doctor as she went out of the doctor's office. 

"All done?" Eunbi asked.

"Yes, now can I go back to my apartment?" I asked sarcastically.

"Of course!" 

Fast Forward--> 

Dakyung arrived at her apartment safely and rested as the day was really tiring.

While Jaehyun, he's in his office as usual but this time dealing with a guest.

"Jung Jaehyun! Where is my sister?" 

"I've told you, I don't have any relationship with your sister or know where she is," Jaehyun answered as he took the books that had been purposely thrown.

"Don't lie, I clearly saw you going into the elevator with her." 

"Kim Doyoung, could you stop shouting out loud?" Jaehyun feeling annoyed left his guest office while leaving Doyoung there standing.

"Is Eunbi back yet?" Jaheyun asked his secretary. "She just got back, sir." his secretary, Jin answered as they were walking to the elevator.

"Tell her to be in my office." 

They both went into the elevator, pressing the top floor's button. They arrived fastly and there in his office, Eunbi was sitting there waiting for her boss.

"So Eunbi," Jaehyun sat on his chair and patiently wait for what Eunbi has to say.

"The lady is really nice to me, surprisingly she cleaned your penthouse. Surprisingly she's clueless-" 

"Get to the point." 

"She safely got back to her apartment, that's the point," Eunbi said sarcastically but in a serious manner. 

"You can leave for today." Eunbi bowed politely and went out of Jaehyun's office. Right before he can go back to work the door opened and there Jaehyun can sense that it's Kim Doyoung.

"I've chatted Dakyung but she just leaves me on read, what does that mean?" Doyoung asked shamelessly. 

"You've never cared for her, maybe that's why," Jaehyun replied plainly as he slightly smirked.

"She-, UGH." Doyoung sat down on the couch feeling annoyed. "Jennie, she leaves me on reading too, I don't get what does this translate to." 

"Does your sisters despise you a lot?" Jaehyun asked sarcastically.

"Jennie and Dakyung favors me A LOT, I don't see that they hate me." 

"You do have a lot of audacity," Jaehyun commented.

✨THANK YOU FOR READING🌝💅🏻