eleven.

Dakyung feeling panicked mixed with anger called Jennie.

"Hello?" 

"Jen, why did you tell him to go here. Why can't you both stop disturbing me." 

"Dakyung, I didn't mean to but it's for the best." 

"Do you mean the best for you both?" 

With that Dakyung hung up and went out of the room unbothered with the presence of Jaehyun still in the living room, as she opened the door of her apartment and headed to the parking lot.  

She took the car and head to a hotel.

She fell on the bed and cried out of frustration as everyone around her is soo manipulative and just kept on controlling her.  All that she wanted was privacy, just for a while without being called or monitored constantly. 

She felt irritated, she wanted to shout so bad. 

but only tears came out, she knows well she feels frustrated. 

Even she doesn't trust the person that she called the person who understands her the most. 

Everyone's just using her. Questioning why can't everyone at least give her privacy. 

With too many thoughts in her head, she eventually fell asleep.

X

While then, in Dakyung's apartment Jaehyun didn't bother to follow her. He honestly knows why is she being like that, I mean who wouldn't get frustrated by pressures. 

While he was just looking on the window there came Jennie opening the door and shouted out,

"Dakyung!" right when she saw Jaehyun she came furiously.

"Where is she?" 

"Why would you ask me?" 

"She ran away didn't she?" Jennie asked.

"What do you expect, for her to wait for you?"

"Where did she went to, tell me!" Jennie said as she threw the vase nearby.

"Why, are you angry? Are you mad at the fact that you and your brother are actually using her for your advantage than doing what's best for her?" With that Jaehyun went out of the apartment, while Jennie shouts out of anger.