five.

Dakyung POV

I woke up to finally see the sun shining through the window, I stood up and went out of the room to see if he was still there. Right, when I went out of the door I can smell the well-made food that was on the dining table. I went there and saw a note written 'Sorry, I didn't get to say goodbye in a proper way as I'm in a hurry. My assistant will arrive by 12 and bring you back home and help you with anything, there are clothes on the nightstand you can wear.' 

"Yeah, I can see by your handwriting that you're in a hurry."

Time skip—>

It's 11.30 and I have a little bit of time to take a rest as I kind of felt bad to just leave the dirty dishes around and his penthouse in a mess, so I had to clean it. The view from his penthouse is very beautiful, instead of the messy city view, here I'm able to see the view of the ocean even though it's from afar. 

Without realising how long I've been on the window, I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it to reveal a smiling girl while she holds a large paper bag. 

"Hello my lady!" she greeted as she pulled me back inside the room. "My name is Na Eunbi and I will be your assistant when you visit the Jung." 

"Hello, my name is Kim Dakyung." I greeted back.

"Please wear this and we'll be going by 12.30." Eunbi handed me a large paper bag and I went to change my clothes. It's a dress, it fits me perfectly, the pattern on the dress is truly beautiful and it's my favourite colour. In the paper bag, there's also heels that aren't too high or short, the colour isn't too complicated either. 

"Oh, you look soo pretty!" Eunbi said with excitement as she smiled widely.

"Eunbi, can you bring me to the hotel that I was supposed to stay in, I have to take my luggage." 

"Of course, we'll go now." 

X

"I've taken all of my things, can you bring me back to my apartment?" 

"Yes, my lady," Eunbi answered. "My lady, don't you want to visit Mr Jung before leaving?" Eunbi asked unexpectedly.

"Stop calling me that, just call me Dakyung. I can see we're at the same age after all." 

"Oh well, Dakyung. So will you go visit him before we drop you off in your apartment?" Eunbi asked with anticipation.

"I- umm... I'm not that near to him so I don't think so it's -"

"Mr Jung asked me to bring you to the doctor," Eunbi said as she smiled.

"Wait what-" 

"Mr Jung told me you keep on umm... falling down?" Right, when she said that, my face went red like a tomato feeling embarrassed by Eunbi said. 

"Dakyung, ms are you alright?! Hello?" I just closed my face with my long hair facing the window.

"Mr, WE SHOULD RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL, PLEASE DRIVE FASTER!" Eunbi declared to the driver.