three.

"So, will you come?" Mr Kim asked.

"I will." 

🧺2 HOURS LATER 

The party wasn't that bad, I must be honest that I do enjoy these things. A lot of the 'older' people have gone home while the 'younger' people are all here partying, this is mostly what meant by 'party.' Some are tipsy, drunk and crazy by now, Mr Kim left around an hour ago along with his family. 

The view of the city here's not that bad either. 

__

The wind outside's just perfect, Jaehyun's drinking wine while he was thinking out loud as the wind flew making the atmosphere calming. There were background noises of others shouting and all but it didn't bother him much. 

Not long after he heard someone crying and loud sound of someone falling. He looked behind to see her, Kim Dakyung. She was crying quietly as she hides with her gown, Jaehyun obviously got bothered and walked to the direction of the door. 

Before he could open the door he saw a glimpse of her, he looked again to see her clearly that her skin showed a sign of being hit and she had bruised all over her. Jaehyun knew well that a fight must've happened. 

"Do you want me to call your brother?" Jaehyun asked.

"Please don't call anyone." 

"Won't your family be disappointed?" 

"By what?" Dakyung asked.

"That their daughter's right here, in this state." 

"N-no, they don't care about me." 

"Take my hand." Dakyung looked up to see Jaehyun, she just nodded and held his hand.  

Jaehyun pulled her up, he could feel how heavy she felt as she's really low in energy. Jaehyun brings her to his car safely making sure no one saw it. 

"Where do you live or which hotel you're at," Dakyung was by now feeling really weak and tears are still visible on her face. 

"Please bring me somewhere else, if I go there- please I don't want to be hit." 

"Did you drink?" 

"Just a little, I'm just tired," 

Dakyung ended up falling asleep on Jaehyun's shoulders. Since Jaehyun doesn't know where she lives, it ended up to a choice of bringing her to his penthouse.  

When arrived,  Jaehyun lay her down to the sofa. "Can I have that?" Dakyung asked. Jaehyun looked behind to see her pointing at a bottle of wine on the counter.  

"You've drunk enough."  

"Please, it's my favourite." 

"Fine,  just a little." Jaehyun took the bottle of wine and poured it on a glass giving it to her. Dakyung drank the wine in a second, pouring more and soon she almost drank half bottle. 

Before Dakyung could drink more, Jaehyun took the bottle away from her before she finishes the whole bottle. "Why?" she asked.

"Stop drinking, you've drank a lot." 

Dakyung tried to take the bottle from Jaehyun as it went on for about a minute until she accidentally slips and fell onto him and both lips crashed onto each other. 

🛎STOP

Be aware that the next chapter will be- 👀