seven.

"Kim Dakyung!" I looked at my back to see my sister, Jennie.

"Jennie, why are you here?" 

"You know, that stupid bunny asked me to-"

"Ok, I get it, chill." I laughed at Jennie's annoyed face as it was really amusing.

"So, what happened?" Jennie asked.

"I know well that you guys aren't worried but, please don't worry." 

"Yeah I know well he's just overthinking things, you're a good daughter after all." Jennie sarcastically rolled her eyes.

"Jennie, do you want to accompany me to buy some outfits?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, we should visit the new store that just opened, let's go!" Jennie pulled me into her car and she drives to the shop she mentioned.

The drive wasn't that long as we arrived in about 10 minutes, we both got out of the car and entered the shop making people looking at us.

"I bring you here because I know you love dresses a lot and vintage styles." Jennie smiled.

I looked around as Jennie went to the bag area, the dresses were really beautiful and had unique patterns. I found a couple of outfits I favoured and had tried it, I was looking for Jennie making sure she's doing fine but I guess she's enjoying herself. 

I was just looking around until I heard someone calling my name.

"Hey, Dakyung right?" I looked beside me to find Park Hana. "What brings you here?" 

"I'm shopping for clothes?" her questions seemed odd but I knew well that she's bratty so I just have to cope with it.

"Mr Joe, didn't I say that I want to shop alone without some other people?!" Hana said with a disgusted face to her assistant. "Now, get out please." Hana declared sarcastically.

I can just roast her off but I need to keep calm in handling these things. 

"Very well I will leave." I smiled and went to get Jennie with me. "Jennie, the park girl is here. Let's just go and prevent any commotion." Jennie just nodded and we both went out.

"Shouldn't we just confront her instead?" Jennie asked.

"If we do, well you know her personality right?" Jennie just looked down sadly, I know well that she really wanted to go here. Even though she's older than me, I somehow always feel that I'm the one that's taking care of her. 

"How about we make some cookies instead, we can go there again next time," I recommended.

"I'm bored of baking cookies how about cake?" She asked delightfully.

"That's actually a great idea, we should do that!" We both went into the car and drove to the supermarket and baking store to buy some ingredients. 

X

"Let's start making it!" Jennie smiled happily as she jumped.

Unknowingly the time passed very fast and now we were decorating our cake, "Dakyung, are you dating anyone right now?" Jennie asked as she poured some icing on her cake.

"Nope." 

"Before Doyoung told me to visit you, he told me something about you going out of the party with Jaehyun?" 

"He only helped me," I answered plainly.

"Were you drunk or you did something crazy?" Jennie asked as she slightly laughed.

"I was just tipsy and he just helped me get a cab." 

"Yeah, I guess Doyoung was just overthinking things out," Jennie answered with relieve.

"I'm done with my cake, are you done with yours?" I asked.

"I'm done, let's take a picture of it!" Jennie excitedly took her phone and took some pictures. 

"As usual, your cake is simple but looks soo good, not to forget that the cake also taste really incredible!" Jennie commented as she ate the cake

"But yours is more well decorated than mine Jennie," I said as I took a picture of her cake.

"I didn't do much on it, I just randomly spread it out and ended up looking like that." We spent the day talking to each other laughing while eating the cake we made, Jennie ended up staying until 10. She insists on staying here for the night but I knew well that if she stays we're going to end up making a mess.