two.

Fast Forward—>

The time passed by, we didn't really talk...

There are only sounds of him typing on his laptop and papers were scattered everywhere. I just sat here not he bed and looked around, this place's unfamiliar I'm wondering where this is. I think I'm in his penthouse since my relative's birthday was in a hotel and the hotel room didn't look like this.

I tried my best to not sleep but it's hard since I feel really exhausted. I never knew someone could just work as if nothing happened, if I were Jaehyun, I wouldn't be able to just work immediately and pretend nothing had happened.

I'm really sleepy but it's almost 6.00 am and if I sleep I would wake up very late and that's kind of embarrassing, for me.

"Just sleep."

I didn't realise Jaehyun was standing up beside me, I didn't have time to answer as I just close eyes without bothering if he's still beside me. I'm sure he's going to work early and leave me here since he's already well dressed.

Jaehyun POV

This is my first time going to an event after I left my family, I came not because I have any intention but I just came since I had nothing to do. We all know well this was never a birthday party. In the first place but rather, a time to gain favours and connections.

I think it's been more than 2 years, I don't like the stares the people are giving me. Mostly the daughters from the other family, it annoyed me a lot.

The only reason I came here was to see what people had looked like now not aiming for any offer.

"Mr Jung, hello I am Park Hana, I am from the Park family," Hana said as she smiled brightly.

"Yes, I do know that."

"Would you like to sit with my family?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I politely declined her offer as I walked to the other direction, I could feel her eyes on me but I'm not interested in having an affair with a brat.

"Jaehyun is that you?" I looked behind me to see her, Kim Dakyung.

"Yes," I answered.

"My father is looking for you, he told me to ask you to go to the fourth main room," Dakyung said as she smiled, I had to go since the Kim family had helped me a lot and they aren't those type of people that are annoying like the Park family. She escorted me to the room and for sure there are eyes everywhere, I understand why Mr Kim asked her daughter to escort me there instead of his other daughters. It's just to show the power and who I'm sided too.

I arrived at the room, it's really large and I can see the amount of security put into it.

"Dakyung you can go now." Dakyung bowed politely and went out of the door leaving me and Mr Kim here. 

We were talking about some business projects, I didn't realise how long we were talking but time does pass by very fast. 

"Jaehyun is okay for me to call you that?" Mr Kim asked.

"Yes, it's fine." 

"Are you having affair with anyone currently?" 

"Currently, no." 

"I think we should be done by now since everything's set." Mr Kim said as he stood up. "Do you have any plans for this Saturday?" He added.

"I do not have any plans." 

"If so, would it be alright for you to come to my residence this Saturday?" Mr Kim asked as he smiled.

"If I may ask, why?" Jaehyun asked.

"I want you to meet the elders."