Consequences of Love

I do not own the rights to this song.

The next morning Cissaley got up she barely slept,Rhandy and Branda left,and she prepared for a day that she had to fight back the tears,she'd planned to work none stop not to talk because she knew she would cry for sure. She dressed and headed to work.

Going straight to her office telling Jennifer she wouldn't be taking any calls. Working none stop they had their morning meeting and as they started she wouldn't even look straight at anyone trying to keep her mind on the projects and that's exactly what she did. Around lunch time Angie came into her office. Knocking on the door before entering.

Angie- Hey,the girls want to go to Beverly's for a grand lunch. Come with us? ( She had no emotions)
Cissaley- I can't,I have tons of work before I go pick up prints and drafts for the restaurant. You go enjoy.
Angie- Cissy,you work too much. Are you alright? You're acting weird?
Cissaley- I'm fine.( never looking up at her) I'm just flooded with work. ( walking to the file cabinet) Angie, I'm fine,I promise. Rain check?
Angie- No,you're not. You do this when you're upset.
Cissaley- I just have a lot on my plate work that I have to do. Go,I really can't do lunch. Maybe we can do lunch or dinner another time?
Angie - (Sad) Okay ah,see you later.
Cissaley- Okay...

Angie left, she met Leeza on her way out.
Leeza- Wait,where's your sister?
Angie- Ah, she's not coming, I know somethings wrong,but she's not talking. You're her bestfriend maybe she'll talk to you.
Leeza- Go get the girls, I'll meet you by the elevator. (Angie walked away,as Leeza walked in closing the door walking up to Cissaley's desk) Okay, come with us?

(Leeza could see something was off.)

Cissaley- ( never looking at her ) I can't, as I told Angie, I'm swamped.
Leeza - Cissaley, you won't even look at me. What's going on with you?
Cissaley- Nothing, I have to finish these proposals for the next projects and work on the plans for my side projects. That's it. Freelance renovations, but I promise once I'm caught up, lunch will be on me.
Leeza- Okay, do you want us to bring something back,you love Beverly's?
Cissaley- Ah, no. But Thanks.
Leeza- You know I'm here if you want to talk?
Cissaley- Yes. And if you don't mind can you check with textile company about the fabrics for the gowns, Gala? Thanks.

Leeza knew something was wrong but didn't want to push, she left. Cissaley kept working. A few hours passed Micahi walked in,she never looked up.

Micahi- Heeeyyy, can we talk?
Cissaley- Was there something you need help with? I'm kind of busy?

(He saw how sad she looked,but she wouldn't look at him.)
Micahi- I deserved that.Cissaley, can we please go talk? We,really need to talk about what's going on with my parents. Let's grab lunch? I need to make things right,after I screwed up last night, please?
Cissaley- Yeah, No. You should discuss that with your mother, or Benjamin, I don't have the privilege to do that at the moment. Excuse me.

She walked over to the file cabinet not missing a step.

Cissaley- ( handing him the files ) Ah, these are the files for the next projects, this is the fall projections, and Jaxson said he's still working on the projects for the recipes columns, I think he's still talking to Percy about the photo layouts. Can you let Jennifer know I have to meet a client, and to call me if she needs anything? Thanks.
Micahi- You're just going to walk away from me? Why ?
Cissaley- I'm not doing this....

( She got her things and walked out. He knew she was upset,he knew he'd hurt her,so he stood there as she walked away. He went into Kathrine's office to go over last minute details. )

Kathrine- So, where's Cissaley?
Micahi- She left,she said something about work for her new client.
Kathrine- Did something happen? She was acting strange in the meeting?
Micahi- I'm, not sure.
Kathrine- Has he been calling her?
Micahi- Why would you ask that?
Kathrine- I guess because Pamela said he'd contacted her the week of the party. Micahi, I promised her parents I would take care of her, the girls,and David. If somethings happening I need to know?
Micahi- Why, would Benjamin involve her in this freud,between the company and Dad?
Kathrine- Well because she asked to help after he explained what was going on. Do you really think I would make her do this if it wasn't what she wanted? I know you love him but, after Benjamin told her,she asked to do the mitigation. Do you think I would steal money from your father? Or take money that was meant for my children?
Micahi- No!! Mom, I never once said I believed him.
Kathrine- I know the plans for you to marry her, the move to Paris, I know.
You love him,I understand that, but to marry her because he wants it isn't love,son. It's not real.
Micahi- That's not what I'm doing.
Kathrine- Yes,it is.. You,deserve happiness. You deserve so much more,so much more and you know it. Trying to make your father happy by marrying someone he's chosen won't make you happy.
Micahi- Why does everyone think I'm going to marry Tena because dad wants me to, or marry her period?
Kathrine- Because he's your father and you love him,if you love her marry her, but trying to please him is not happiness.
Micahi- I'm sorry that he's putting you through this, I know you would never do what he's accusing you of. And please stop thinking I'm going to marry someone because he's pushing me to? I love you mom.
Kathrine- I know...
Micahi- I'm going to see if the guys want lunch, do you need anything?
Kathrine- No,I'm meeting Nickolas for a late lunch.Micahi??
Don't let your father cheat you out of finding real love?
Micahi- I won't. (Hugging her,before walking out,he tried calling Cissaley but she had turned her phone off later that night he went over to her place, she wasn't there.)

Later that night she made it home he had been parked outside of her house getting out of the car as she parked. Upset walking up to her as she opened the door she turned as he walked up to her angry.
Micahi- Hey,where were you?
Cissaley- I'm really tired, please go away? Why are you here?
Micahi- I'm trying to say,I'm sorry. Can we talk inside?
Cissaley- No! Please leave?
Micahi- So,you're planning to stay angry with me?
Cissaley- I'm not angry, I just want you to leave me alone? Just go ?
Micahi- Are you breaking up with me?
Cissaley- There was never a we, so you don't have to worry. There's nothing to break up from.

She walked away unlocking the door closing it, locking it, She went in straight to the shower Kali and Jenna called her later that night to talk about the how their day went . Micahi tried to call her,she wouldn't answer his call.

Cissaley knew things would be difficult, but she didn't think she would have to be that person again. But the hurt she felt was different from what she felt with Morris. So staying busy was a must. She had to because if she didn't, she would break. So she talked to her parents, then Peter and Sara's laughter always made her escape the world. And finally she went to bed. And the next day she had to start over again.