West Point

The next day everyone was driving up to West Point, the day before the party, to hang out. Micahi left just as Leeza pulled up ringing the door bell, Cissaley opened the door she was still in shock. Leeza sat down.

Leeza- Micahi's been with you all week,even though she's here. Do you not find that a little odd? I need to tell you something that Scott told me. Tena is sleeping with Steven.
Cissaley- Yeah,I know.
Leeza- Wait, you knew? How long have you known?
Cissaley- Well, after I got Collin inside the room, I was waiting for the elevator door to open and,it did. They were kissing. I walked away, she followed me begging me not to tell him. You didn't tell Scott anything about us?
Leeza- No. But why didn't you tell him about them? You know how he feels about you?
Cissaley- Because it's not my place to tell,oh yeah I saw your girlfriend kissing Steven. I can't. I couldn't even if I was the type to do something like that,I'm just as guilty as them.
Leeza- Cissaley, you can't believe that? She's using him for money. Jason is pulling all the strings in that relationship. She's not in love with him. Cissaley, you love him,and you know it.
Cissaley- I won't do that. I can't.
Leeza- I have to go, we're leaving for West Point,when I get home. Oh, and guess what Jennifer did?
Cissaley- I'm not sure I want to know.
Leeza- Got drunk and slept with Ahser, God she does the worse things. He's like a little puppy.
Cissaley- Jen,is just young and maybe she likes him.
Leeza- No, she told him to never say her name again.( they laughed)
Cissaley- She's still young give her some time she'll find the right guy,poor Asher. Did he take it hard?
Leeza- I'm sure he understands she's not the girlfriend type. I'll see you at the beach.

( She left Cissaley called Peter he didn't answer, so she showered got dressed and drove her motorcycle to the beach, Micahi and Tena pulled up to the house. Kali and Jenna were kind of upset knowing Cissaley would be there.Cissaley pulled up walked right by them.)

Tion ‐ Let's do this!!!
David- Cissaley, where's Collin?
Cissaley- Hangover. He doesn't remember anything from last night.
Kyla- That's the first time I've ever seen Collin drink that much. And dancing,was the highlight of the night.
Cissaley- Yeah, he's just excited about getting married.
Rhandy- Who knew he had enough sense to talk to a girl?
Mylan- Scott, you were toasted last night.
Scott- Yes,and I'm not really sure what happened myself.  Baby,you want something to drink?
Leeza- Ah, water will be fine.Cissaley you drove your bike?
Cissaley- Yeah, I thought I would leave early. I'm a little tired,but in a sense, I don't really need to be here it's a couple's thing.Jaxson you and Angie look great.
Jenna- Cissaley your leaving?
Cissaley- Yeah. I  feel out of place. But I'm not going until after the food.
Tena - I guess I'm out of place here.
Micahi- Why did you say that?
Tena -Micahi, my brother hurt Cissaley,and I can feel the tension cutting me by her sisters.
( Cissaley went upstairs Sara followed her)
Sara- Hi.
Cissaley- Hey,you still haven't changed your mind about Hong Kong?
Sara- No, this isn't about him,it's about the job that has to be done.
Cissaley- Yes,but you should have talked to Peter, now he's angry with me, and I can't believe he blames me.
Sara- I'm sorry that he blames you, but he knew it was a possibility that someone would have to go. Peter's so caught up in this mom walked out us past,I'm tired of trying to make him see I'm not his mother.

Cissaley- We all have some types of fears,so I remember when she left his father's life changed,he raised two kids alone. And Peter took it harder,he's always had the idea that he would never be enough for anyone.
Sara- I'm going talk to him later, but I'm not sure what to expect from him. I don't know what to say.
Cissaley- I think I'm gonna head out,tell Kali and the girls I'll see them tomorrow I'm so glad this week has ended. I'm never getting married. Rhandy- Cissy, you're leaving? You're not hungry?
Cissaley- I'm not. Congrats again. Who proposes at the age of 5 and again at 21,but you were made for each other. See you later, bye.( she left)
Micahi- Cissaley left?
Tion- I'm thinking I would have left to. Are we playing or what?
Mylan- You need to make up your mind because the one who's worth your time is the sexy girl on that motorcycle, but wait she's gone. Micahi- Asher have you played football before?
Asher- Capitan of the football team.
Micahi- Wow,now I can beat your ass and brag about it.(hugging him) Dave did you hear Asher he's captain on the football team.
David- Well, let's show him how we play.
Adam- Ash, man you're gonna be hurting for days.

Cissaley's back home When Peter came over,they sat down and he couldn't say anything at first.

Cissaley- Ah, would you like a beer or wine? Peter, you know you can talk to me,about anything.
Peter- Ah, no.Cissaley I came over to say I'm sorry for hurting your feelings about Sara. It was her choice to go,and she's right Lauren has a husband who adores her so it should be her,and I was so unfair blaming you. I just wish we could have had more time to talk.
Cissaley- Why didn't you go to West Point? She was looking for you. Peter, maybe you were looking at the situation the wrong way, yes your mother walking out had nothing to do with her not loving you guys. Maybe, it was too,much for her to handle. Not everyone is cut out for the married life.
Peter- I guess you're right. What about you? I think you have a few secrets that you forgot to mention?
Cissaley- Wait, how did the conversation get turned on me? I have zero interest in getting married or having children. Besides I'm not sure what being in a relationship means,and I haven't been keeping secrets from you.
Peter- Collin told me. He told me about you and Micahi.
Cissaley- What! What do you mean he told you, what did he say?
Peter- He,thought you'd told me that you slept with him. He,was drunk and he assumed that you had told me. I can't believe we are keeping serious conversations from each other. So, why didn't you tell me?
Cissaley- Because it's not something I'm proud of. Peter,please tell me you didn't tell anyone?
Peter- I wouldn't do that to you. Have we really changed this much?
Cissaley- I'm not sure what we've done anymore. I couldn't tell you because you're already going through so much with Sara,and this thing with your mother, I guess I've been trying so hard to get through the long week of parties and parents I know David's going to flip out. Maybe, once this party has ended I can go back to being me.
Peter- You, deserve happiness and if you care about him,just go for it. Cissaley- I'm not sure about that, hey it's late you can sleep here if you'd like? Call her and let her know you're here.
Peter- Okay, so I'll see you for breakfast. Cissaley?
Cissaley- Yeah.
Peter- Thanks. (Hugging her he went upstairs laying on the bed she went into her bedroom changed and laid across the bed. Phone rings)

Cissaley- Hey. ( deep breath)
Micahi- Why did you leave like that?
Cissaley- Can we not do this tonight, I'm tired? I have to go someone's at the door. ( opening the door to Sara)
Cissaley- Hi,he's upstairs, go on up.
Sara- OK, but Micahi's outside. Cissaley- What?( shocked)
Sara - Ah,he pulled up behind me. I'm gonna give you guys some privacy. ( knocking on the bedroom door walking in) Hey, where have you been?
Peter - Here,talking to Cissaley about how pathetic I've been about us. Sara, I really messed up, and I'm sorry that I made you feel that you weren't enough for me.
Sara- Peter, stop I know you didn't mean to make me feel like I was your mom. Everything, will be great. But I have to go to Hong Kong,hopefully Robert and mom will find someone who can manage the job, right now it's just not in the pictures. Are we okay?
Peter- So, I heard you say Micahi is outside?
Sara - Yeah, are they like together because I kinda felt something different earlier at West Point, she left and he couldn't focus on the game.( they talked-about everything)

Cissaley- Micahi, what are you doing here?
Micahi- What was I supposed to do with you leaving like that?
Cissaley- You were with her, and I wanted to give you space. I just think that while she's here you should be with her not,here. Please go back to her, and know that I'm fine. You being here while she's in New York is a problem for me. I can't do this.
Micahi- So,you're breaking up with me?
Cissaley- We're not a couple. I'm not this person that can sleep with someone who has a girlfriend it's not who I am,or want to be. It's late you need to leave?
Micahi- Nothing happened between us, I would never hurt you like that.Cissaley, you're angry and I know you don't mean this,but please don't ask me to leave?
Cissaley- Peter and Sara are here,and you need to go, please just go.Micahi, I can't do this anymore. Be with her she's in love with you and even though you say you don't love her I know deep down, you're lying because you don't want to hurt me. So,just go back to her. I need time to process so many wrong decisions I've made and I can't think when you're here.
Micahi- You're saying that we were a bad decision? Sleeping with me was a bad decision? Why,why are you changing your mind about us?
Cissaley- ( tears falling) She told me that she's in love with you. I can't be apart of this, be with her.
Micahi- I told you I'm not in love with her, I'm in love with you, it's always been you, and you know it. Why,can't you see that? Cissaley, you can't even look at me.
Cissaley- I think we made some choices that were reckless and we got caught up in the moment and we crossed the line. We can stop.

Micahi was hurt and confused by what she'd said he left Cissaley locked the doors and went to bed crying. She knew she'd hurt him but she was also hurting feeling that he would always choose his father's dream.