Angie's and Jaxson's conversation

After making it home, Angie was working, Kyla out with Zack she heard a knock on the door,opening the door to Jax.
Angie- Hey, ah Kyla went out to dinner with Zack?
Jaxson- Why do you always assume, when I come over it's to see my sister?
Angie- I don't understand you, what other reason would you have to come over?
Jaxson- Do we have to have this conversation while I'm standing in you doorway?
Angie- Wait,don't do this,I'm so tired of this conversation about you're sorry after. Jax,we're friends and I can accept that. I need to focus on my work.
Jaxson- Can,I come in?
Angie- I don't think it's a good idea, aren't you tired of this, game? Because I'm not that person. I'm sorry about what happened and we can't make anyone love us Jax. Jaxson- Angie, will you please talk to me.
Angie- About what? I didn't tell anyone not even Sara and she's my bestfriend. Andrew used me for his excuse to be with Cassy,he was sleeping with her from the beginning, so I don't know what else to say. ( he grabbed her, pulling her into his arms)
Jaxson- I don't care about that,I'm bothered by not being able to get you off my mind. So please can I come in? Please? ( kissing her hard)
Angie- Why are you doing this to me?
Jaxson- Because when we're together I know you feel what I feel, Angie you feel something for me.
Angie- Yes,I do, but I know it's not real Jax,and I'm tired of wanting you to see that,I love you I always have. But,you can't feel that,for me.
Jaxson- (Shocked) Wait, rewind, you said you love me?
Angie- So,I said it,now you know. Jaxson- ( kissing her as hard as he could picking her up,she wrapped her legs around him slamming the door walking into her bedroom, closing the door,laying her on the bed,undressing her as, she was undressing him tearing his buttons on his shirt)
Jaxson- You,just tore my buttons off. Ang,David gave me this shirt,do you not know how much it cost? Its a $ 900.00 shirt,and you tore them off (David is gonna kill me.)
Angie- Yes,I know. We have a lot of  seamstress at Berks I'll have them put back on. We're about to have sex, and you're talking about buttons. ( They laughed)
Angie- Jaxson, please be here when I wake up,you always,do it,and it hurts, I  don't know if I'm love material or whatever, but you leaving right after is your norm.

They started,he touched her in places he knew she couldn't take. Pushing and pulling her hips kissing her she loved him even,more.

The next morning when she woke he was still asleep,she got out of bed showered and fixed breakfast, Jax woke up he heard her talking to Sara,she was so happy. Putting on his pants,but his shirt was missing so he opted the sliding door went in and found his shirt Angie was wearing it. She only had on her panties, walking up behind kissing her neck,pulling her shoulder length hair back,Kyla walked in on them.

Kyla- You have got to be kidding. Jaxson- Hey sis. How was your date? Kyla- Well,let's see,somehow David and his date were there,we had the worst dinner ever. He, got so high,Zack and I had 0 talk time,David's such an asswhole he just wouldn't stop talking across the table so,Zack invited them to sit with us. And Amber's beautiful, nice,tried so hard to get throw the date,I had to use David'sdriver to pick us up, Zack had an emergency delivery, so the car comes poor, beautiful long legs, didn't understand anything that was going on,so we get to his place get him the apartment and I woke up necked he's necked so,I'm not sure but I think we had sex. I'm sorry I'm gonna go shower and get ready for Seattle Angie are you cooking in you underwear?
Angie- Yes, and I'm wearing one of David's signature shirts tore the buttons off.
Kyla- Jaxs,can you go by mom's house and help get the food. I'm sorry, I won't get to see her first dinner. I'm going upstairs.
Angie- Hey,if you need to leave,it's Okay.
Jaxson- Well,yeah I do need to leave,you want to ride to Cissaley's together?
Angie- I don't think that's a good idea, Jaxson, last night was amazing, you being here when I woke up,was great. I'm not sure what we're doing yet. Let's just figure this out later,we need Cissaley to get settled, get back to work and then maybe go from there.
Jaxson- Okay,so you want me to not think about how hot you are in my shirt,you know I'm right.
Angie- Yes, and you're Jaxson Berks and every girl wants to date you. Go home.
Jaxson- Wow, now you're putting me out. Okay. See you later.