Micah's reasons

Everyone working, Cissaley and Ricard going over the financial parts to make sure everything was in order Micahi came in her office he saw Richard staring at Cissaley as she looked at the accounts, he knew that look because he had it. Clearing his throat to get Richard's attention.

Cissaley- Hey, the accounts are looking promising, so Ricard I'll turn them over to you,just make sure to let Kathrine, Micahi sign ( andor) come to me and I can take them to them,they have to be signed off on before you release the funds. Don't be shy if there's something you need to know, ask ,or say, come to me,okay. The magazine is awesome.
Richard- Okay, I'll get these to Kathrine. Micahi do you want to sign?
Micahi- Yeah,Gresham took care of that. Sure( signing the documents)
Cissaley- Hey, that reminds me, I  told Trish I would stop by before I leave. Its been a wild day.
Micahi- Your leaving? (Shocked that she didn't tell him)

Cissaley- Yes,it's 4PM were you expecting me to stay all night? Micahi- No,I didn't know it was so late. You want to grab dinner at Jay's Cammy and Jay wanted hang out? Cissaley- I can't I have to finish something for Shelby. And I need to work on a few other things. You,can come over and hang out ,if you want? I know you're not a wine drinker, but there's leftovers and beer.
Micahi- Sure. What time?
Cissaley- 8:00. Cool, see you at 8:00.

Her first day of work was over,she was tired. Everyone left for the day

Kyla was still working ,she thought her designs sucked,ripping paper throwing it on the floor,David walked in. Picking it up throwing it in the garbage.

David- Kyla, everyone is leaving and you're still here,you never stay late, is this because of me?
Kyla- Not everything is about you,David. I can't focus.
David- Ky, can we talk?
Kyla- No!
David- Why?
Kyla- Because I'm sick of you playing games. One minute you're okay the next you're out on dates with long legs and beautiful hair, so no! I don't want to talk, just leave me alone.
(She grabbed her purse and tried to walk past him) move,I'm trying to leave?  Davie, I am really tired and I'm trying to leave. Zach,wants to talk to me. I guess about the proposal. So,please may I PASS?

David- Please,say no,you know you're not in love with him?
Kyla- How would you know what I am, I'm sick of your games. Just let me pass?
David- Zach, is not the one you want, but if it's what you really want then,I won't stand in your way. ( He moved to let her pass then he went home.)

Heart broken he didn't know what to expect because Kyla was angry and she always made rash decisions at the spur of the moment. All he could do was wait.

Branda and Rhandy talked about the new people meaning Kevin.

Branda- So, what do you think about Kevin?
Rhandy- I think I'm trying not to think about it. Should I be worried?
Branda- No. I am completely dedicated to you,only you. But,I was thinking more about him moving here,with no family here. He's a really nice guy.
Rhandy- I have a feeling you want me to hangout with him?
Branda- No,I want you to let him hangout with you. I'm not sure Jaxson would do it. The way he looked when Angie introduced herself. I think you guys will become great friends. Right?
Rhandy- okay I get the picture. We should go downstairs before mom,sends for us.
Branda- She seemed really happy. I'm glad Cissaley decided to move here even if it's for a little while.
Rhandy- She wasn't the only one that seemed happier, Micahi's really happy. Whatever makes them happy makes me happy.
Branda- I'm sure it's the job. I'm so happy Jennifer and Leeza are joining the company. We hang out all the time, but now we get to work together, and she can help me with the wedding.
Rhandy- I'm happy to see you so excited. Jen is a great friend. And if it helps you to get excited about the wedding, that's awesome.

They went downstairs, and the story of Cissaley and Micahi's love begins to blossom.

Micahi's POV
He has been in love with her for as long as he could remember. Trying to hide his feelings from her because everyone else knew what was happening. Cissaley is the one thing he wanted and if it meant getting her to move to New York and work for the company he would have given anything to keep her her there. So he had eight months to get her to change her mind about leaving. He knew he was involved with Tena Donahue but she wasn't the one. It was more of what his father Jason Berks wanted. He wasn't in love with her nothing about the relationship was normal Tena lives in Paris so,the relationship was long distance and more a less none existence. But because it was what his father wanted he went along with it. But Cissaley was different from any girl he'd ever been with. Witty,smart,kind,and talented. She'd had three other job offers,but she loved Kathrine so much that she turned them down to come work with her. Any guy would be lucky to have her. When he closed his eyes he saw her,imagining having a life with her. Cissaley didn't have any idea how he felt about her,and he couldn't just tell her that he loved her,he didn't know how she would react. They were so comfortable around each other that they'd slept in the same bed,seen each other in their underwear. Being around her was the only thing he could think about. He also knew David would be upset. Cissaley isn't just any girl she was the girl the one who listened to everyone's troubles and gave the best advice she could give. So their story begins with him trying to hide his real feelings for her until he couldn't any more.