(Chapter 3)Unexpected Jealously

Micahi went downstairs the guys were sitting at the bar. Kali, Jenna, Angie,and Kyla were talking about the fashion show and designs. Kathrine and Nick had made it, Robert and Nick went into his study while Pamela and Kathrine started sitting the table. Micahi hugging them.
Micahi- How long has she been outside?
Pamela- Hours,I tried to call her but she must have turned it off. Davie go get your sister, before she freeze?
Micahi- I can go.
Angie- No way! Please don't leave that girl she's not friendly at all.
Kyla- Micahi you do this every year. Bring a date and leave them on us.
Micahi- I'm going out to get Cissaley just keep her company until we come back, please?
David- Don't worry, I will personally make sure she's alright. Right Jaxson?
Jaxson- Sure. ( laughing as Micahi walked out the door) Mother, I'm starving can I have something to eat?

Micahi pulled up to the cabin he saw the ATV screaming Cissaley's name. She ran up to him,putting her legs around his waist. He closed his eyes as they hugged.
Cissaley- How long have you guys been here?
Micahi- Awe,about an hour give or take a minute. God your face is freezing, the place looks amazing. Can I see the insides?
Cissaley- No. Kathrine is paying a lot of money,so she has to be the first person to go inside. But it's not ready yet. So,who's the new love?
Micahi- We're just friends, but we aren't talking about me,are you alright? I'm so sorry about what happened,but I can't pretend I'm not happy it's over.
Cissaley- Yeah,I know. You can say it?
Micahi- Say what?
Cissaley- I told you so.
Micahi- I could never say that to you I knew you loved him?
Cissaley- Turns out it wasn't love. It was just a game,and I was just a pawn. So,who is she?
Micahi- Jewels Davenport.
Cissaley- Wait,pro tennis player JD? How do you do it? Tina Donahue is your girlfriend and somehow you can seem to date her and still date other girls?I couldn't see my x- bestfriend was sleeping with my x- fiancee who happens to be your girlfriend's brother. ( laughing so loud)
Cissaley- I kind of finished what I was doing a while back. Mother kept calling me, so I turned my phone off.
Micahi- I'm sorry. Please tell me how did she react to you moving to New York? Cissaley you did tell her, right?
Cissaley- I was waiting for the right moment and it just never happened. She blamed herself for everything that happened with Morris. I just couldn't find the right way to say it.

They talked about it, mean while Jewels came downstairs looking for Micahi. Kyla and David watched as she walked up to Angie.
Angie- Jewels, would you like something to drink?
Jewels- No,what I would like is for you to tell me where Micahi is?
Angie- Davie have you seen Micahi?
David- Well, let's see he's got this thing for our sister, so I'm sure he's with her wherever she is that's where he is, Jaxson?
Jaxson- Yeah, so here's the thing. Micahi is in love with Cissaley,we all know that. I thought you would've figured it out by now. So,he has tried to hide it for years but we've known a long time. But it seems that the only person who doesn't know is Cissaley.
Jewels- Jaxson, I know about your games. You and David are like kids.
Angie- Wait,if you're nice you can hangout with us because he's not lying. Cissaley is not like anyone you'll ever meet. She's smarter than any of us, and yes Branda's the model, but she'll tell you which one of us is the most beautiful, talented, and the smartest of our families?
Branda- Yeah, that would be Cissaley. Please don't get mad at her. Micahi is smitten by her beauty. She has know idea he has feelings for her.
T'ion- Guys stop? Jewels just ignore them. Would you like a glass of champagne?
Jewels- Maybe, later I'll see if your mom needs help.

They laughed as she walked away. Walking into the kitchen. Kathrine could see she was upset.
Kathrine- Are you okay?
Jewels- Ah yes, I was waiting for Micahi to come back.
Pamela- He,went out to get Cissaley.
Jewels- What's out there?
Pamela- Honey, her baby means so much to her.
Jewels- Wait,she has a kid?
Kathrine- (laughing) No... She found an old cabin in the woods and decided to restore it for a pet project.
Jewels- It seems like she can do anything?
Pamela- Why don't you go hangout with the others ,they'll be in soon.