Anniversary party

The next morning Cissaley woke up to Peter and Sara's laughter it made her happy.
Peter- Micahi's still asleep?
Sara- So,when did this begin?
Cissaley- It should never have happened and No he's not here. Sara, you can't say anything to Angie I don't really want to keep explaining it. Besides it's over,I just want to get through tonight,get our parents on their flights, and get back to work.
Peter- So,what time is Collin coming to pick you up?
Cissaley- I'm not sure, if there was ever an event I would love to miss it's tonight.
Sara- Okay, I'm gonna go straighten up and we can give you back your place. Cissaley, you should call him.
Cissaley- No,I have a lot to do,I'm meeting Leeza and Anna. ( Sara went upstairs)
Peter - What happened?
Cissaley- I asked him to leave, don't judge me? I'm not in the mood.
Peter - Why,would I judge you, I just don't understand what happened between you two?
Cissaley- I guess I didn't want to believe I caused this,that I don't want to be the complications.
Peter- How is being in love a complications?
Cissaley-  Seeing them together made me realize that I can't pretend what I did was right, I'm not that person, Peter. So,now I can finish the work for Kathrine and move on with my life. Guys can you lock the doors I really need to leave it's Anna's first formal and she's in need of some girls time. Heather's going to do a favor for Leeza. Hair,makeup, etc etc. See you tonight.
Sara- What was that?
Peter- I'm not really sure, but I can't believe she would just end things with him, I need to go talk to Paul pick you up at six?
Sara- Okay. Bye.( she kissed him and left, Peter went over to Micahi's)
Micahi- What's up man?
Peter- Ah, are you alone, can we talk?
Micahi- Sure, come in. So,what's going on?
Peter - So, Collin kinda told me about you and Cissaley. Please don't get mad,he thought she'd told me. I was at her place last night and I knew you'd been there.

Micahi- She asked me to leave. (Sad)
Peter- Look,she told me how much it hurt seeing you with her.Micahi, she cares about you and she blames herself for everything. I think she believes that if you don't marry Tena, it would cause problems for you and your dad who  for some reason wants you to marry her,and for some reason you're giving Jason exactly what he wants ,why? You've come so far and I know you care about Cissaley so, did you lie to her?
Micahi- No,Cissaley knows I love her and I never said I would marry anyone. Yes, it's what dad wants but I never agreed to do it.
Peter - Micahi, Jason has always controlled who you dated and I thought after you got Cissaley you would stop letting him decide your future, that maybe you would understand that Cissaley would never ask you to choose her over your father. She would never ask you to do that.
Micahi- I told her I would never let that happen, but she told me to leave. I've put everything on the line to be with her, my best friend, mother, and her parents.
Peter- The thing is when she saw you with Tena, it hurt her. I'm so confused about what happened with my parents I took Sara for granted, but we talked and I think we're in a good place right now. You need to talk to her because she thinks she's causing you to choose.
Micahi- ( sitting down) So, that's why she was upset?
Peter- Cissaley is not like anyone I know, she would rather be alone,than let anyone get hurt. That's who she is. She's always put everyone first. Look I have to go your mother will kill me if I'm late.
Micahi- See you later man, and thanks for letting me know.

Cissaley and Leeza watched as Anna got her make over,talking trying to past time. Cissaley phone rings  she saw it was Micahi so she turned her phone off.

Leeza- That's weird, you've never turn your phone off.  Who was that?
Cissaley (sadness hit) Ah,work. Freelance is great but I need a break.
Oh,goodness Anna you look beautiful if Adam can't see it then move on. The gowns will be delivered and then party. Heather thank you for the make over.
Heather- Great,so I've been summoned to Kathrine's home so, see you tonight 
Leeza- Cissaley, are you alright?
Cissaley- Yes, see you tonight, bye.

The day went by so fast Collin knocking on the door, Cissaley opened looking like a Goddess .

Collin- Wow, you look amazing, did David design your gown?
Cissaley- I'm not really sure who designed it but David swears it wasn't him. You want me to drive?
Collin- No, I need to tell you something that I saw this morning. Cissaley- Great,what is it? Please don't tell me anything about him?
Collin- Well, after I tell you I won't mention it again.
Cissaley- Tell me?
Collin- I  saw Tena with Steven and they were kissing so, I wanted to make sure you knew.
Cissaley- I  saw them the night I dropped you off. She begged me not to tell Micahi, and that she was drunk ,that she loved him. Leeza said Scott told her,that they were together together.
Collin- We,should go.Cissaley, why not just tell him about them?
Cissaley- Now you sound like Leeza. We should go. I'm dreading this Father daughter dance.