Fashion Runway

Two days before the show Cissaley was in her office finishing her last contract so everyone could get there raise,and get paid Jennifer brought her mail,but she had a sad look on her face, Cissaley looked up she noticed that she was holding the mail as if she didn't want to give it to her.
Cissaley- Hey,what's wrong, is Leeza alright?
Jennifer- Yes,she's in her office, ah I have your mail.
Cissaley- Ah,okay Jennifer what's wrong?
Jennifer- Zoe sent you an invitation to her wedding.
Cissaley- Okay, so is it in with the mail?
Jennifer- Yes.
Cissaley- Well, do you plan to give it to me?
Jennifer- Cissaley, how can you be so calm with everything they tried and mostly did to you?
Cissaley- I just moved on,and I'm happy for them. I need you to call Tiffany's and get her something very expensive here's my card,please nothing under five hundred dollars. Jennifer- Are you seriously gonna get her a gift,Cissaley they don't deserve anything. I can't do it.
Cissaley-  Jen,just do it okay I'm fine. I knew they'd planned to get married I just didn't think they would do it on the same day as our show, but it's just another day to them ,so take the invitation and make sure they get the gift,please.
Jennifer- Okay. I will do it,but only for you because I love you.
Cissaley- Oh,did you finish, gifting the bags for the vendors? It's very important that you do this before you leave tonight?
Jennifer- Yes,and for the models. Cissaley- Great,oh wait,this is for all your hard work and dedication for helping me.
Jennifer- OMG,$3,000.00 bonus check, I'm never leaving this job. Cissaley- You're silly,go before I cancel the check. ( She ran out the office meeting Micahi coming in) Micahi-  Well, I guess she's happy to see her check?
Cissaley- (sad). Yeah, she has worked really hard these last few weeks, she definitely deserves more.
Micahi- What's up with the look?Cissaley- Nothing, I'm tired, ready for the show to be over.
Micahi- You were just laughing and happier than I've seen you in a long time,now you're upset?
Cissaley- I'm not. I'm not upset.
Micahi- I think I know you better than anyone and I can see you're upset, what happened?
Cissaley- I think I'm gonna head home early and get some rest. Micahi- You don't want to hangout tonight? Remember we were supposed to go by Jay's to see the decorations for the after party,unless you plan to hangout with mom and all the old board members at the plaza?
Cissaley- Okay, she sent me an invitation to the wedding, and I knew they'd planned to marry but why on the same day as our show? Micahi- I don't know how to answer that question, but we can get out of here shower and go to Jay's and see what the place looks like.
Cissaley- Okay, I'll meet you there. (He saw her eyes tear up)
Micahi- No,I'll pick you up.
Cissaley- Micahi, I can meet you there ,don't do that?
Micahi- Do what?
Cissaley- Act like I need protecting, I can take care of myself. ( walking out of her office)
Micahi- Cissaley please don't do this? (She never looked back)

Later that night he called but she didn't answer the phone the garage was open her truck and car was there but her motorcycle was gone,he called everyone no one had heard from her. They had the next morning off just for rest he called her all day and night,she was nowhere to be found.
Earlier that night Angie was hanging out with Kevin and his new friend Lance at Jay's everyone that came in was family they were sitting at the table drinking when Jaxson walks in with Ciara Angie pretended it didn't bother her Kyla and David came in he got beers and sat down beside her.
David- Ange he's jealous and confused there's nothing going on between them.
Angie- Dear brother, I couldn't care less, so this is Lance, officer Lance Spicer.
David- Welcome to the family.
Kyla- Yes, are you coming to the show Lance?
Lance- Ah,no I will be tired and clocking out by the time the show ends.
Kyla- Well come to the after party? Lance- Okay that sounds great. Angie- Oh, and our parents anniversary party is the next week, you have to come, and bring a date.

They talk laughing about everything Jaxson was so jealous he and Ciara left. Micahi came in sad face he went to the bar David walked up took a seat beside him.
Micahi- Have you heard from your sister?
David- No,she's just upset man, I know my sister she'll come back when she's ready. Mike, do you have feelings for her? I need my bestfriend to look me in the eyes and tell me you don't because she's in a place where the decisions she make could cause her more pain?
Micahi- No,I'm just worried about her,its been a day since we've heard from her.
David- That's how she is.
Micahi- That's what scares me. Angie- Hey, Cissaley's at the one place you didn't call, Leeza. She said she'll see you at the runway. She just needed a little time to process. Micahi- Well,I'm gonna head home, process, and restart for the show. Kyla- I guess we all need to go,David you have an early shooting with GQ's most handsome men of the year. Micahi- How did you get to be apart of that? The things mom does just amazes me, not once has she ever entered me,and I know I look better then you, Jaxson,and all the guys at work.
Kyla- you both are, handsome.
(They laughed leaving for home)

The next morning she (Cissaley went home) talked to her parents and her sisters they were flying to New York the next day had a small gathering planned at Cissaley's house and she finally took a breath and Kathrine called upset she explained were she'd been, and why. She told her she would see her at the show. So,she fooled around until it was time to get ready, long bath and opened the bag to see what Angie had designed for her to wear unzipping the bag. Cissaley put her hand over her mouth grabbing her phone calling Angie.

Cissaley- Are you insane there's no chance that I'm wearing this, I'd might as well go naked, I can't dress like you guys it's not who I am?  Angie- I know that's why I'm asking you just for tonight to not be,you? Cissaley- You and Kyla are really pushing my buttons. Angie why is there one button on the jacket, and a bra just a little bikini bra? What were you thinking?
Angie- That,just for one night my sister, that I love needs to be seen you're going to look fabulous,the jewelry has to be returned to the vendors so don't lose any of them 2.2million dollars of diamonds.

Cissaley- Why am I wearing this? Angie- Well,maybe you deserve to help my designs. (Laughing) You know Micahi's been looking for you he called just about everyone, I told him you were okay and,that you stayed  with Leeza.
Cissaley- Everyone knows what happened with Zoe and Morris. Me walking in on them in bed,she sent an invite, and called all day long,I just needed to get some air. The paparazzi will be calling soon asking me how do I feel? I just want it to stop. The questions and my thoughts.
Angie- Put,on the suit come to the show,and after we get drunk wait,can you actually get drunk off wine?
Cissaley- You're such an amazing person bye,see you in an hour. Angie- Don't be late.( They hung up )

Cissaley put the suit on,open midriff one button showing all her abs, long black hair hanging on one side,and pants low hipsters. She couldn't show up dressed like that on her motorcycle, her truck was calling her, so she jumped in, and 45 minutes later she pulled up to the show lights everywhere music louder than ever, beautiful models  everywhere. Kathrine came in telling them what she expected from them. For them to put on a show like never before, then the show started Micahi sit beside Cissaley but neither one said a word but he couldn't help but notice how sexy she looked. Vendors from all over the country were there watching each design, then Kevin showed off his suits and then the show stopper Branda in David's wedding gown Kevin waiting at the end of the runway, Jaxson teased Rhandy)
Jaxson- Dude I would not want to be in your shoes right now, he's a beautiful man and your fiancee is wearing a wedding dress about to take pictures with him for the company's magazine.
Rhandy- Shut up.
Kathrine- Jaxson stop it.

After the show Kathrine took the stage thanking everyone for coming out calling everyone  introducing them Micahi and Cissaley had to walk down the runway together pictures being taken Leeza came down behind them. Then everyone back stage Kyla noticed how David was talking to the models and ignoring her at all cost Micahi talking to the vendors as Cissaley was on the phone her whole reaction changed. Leeza noticed it to.

Leeza- Hi,fashion show to Cissaley, what's wrong?You want to ride with us to the after party?
Cissaley- Ah,no I drove, but I was thinking about just heading back home.
Leeza- Cissy, you can't let her win,you don't realize how beautiful you are,Micahi can't take his eyes off you. I just want you to go get in that big ass truck and follow me to Jay's. Cissaley- God,okay but don't talk about my truck you know you want to drive it.
Leeza- Yes,I really do. (They laughed)

Micahi walked up to her as Cissaley was leaving, he was disappointed that she seemed to be so sad, but he didn't know what to do.
Micahi- She's not coming to the club?
Leeza- Yes she's coming, I know something is different about you now. Cissaley is hurt and you care about her a lot more than you admit. Why not just tell her?
Micahi- I'm not sure it's what she needs. She's still in love with him, even though she's pretending she's not. You did such a great job. I just wanted to tell you,Thanks again. Cissaley is lucky to have you.
Leeza- Wow, You're welcome. I'm gonna help out and we'll see you at the party.

Cissaley didn't know it but her life was about to change. In fact she was was about to take her first steps in sex and the after sex.