The Dinner

Collin picked Cissaley up she got in the car,Collin was quiet and she knew it wasn't like him to not tease her.
Cissaley- Hey,are you feeling alright?
Collin- Yeah, I'm getting married, and it's not what my mother wants as a wedding, but its what Julian wants,a warm wedding with just the two of us on the beach. The whole big wedding with a thousand friends is so not what we want.
Cissaley- Well, as long as it's what you both want,then do what makes you guys happy.
Collin- I need to tell you something. Cissaley- Okay.
Collin- I saw Micahi follow you into the bathroom that night.Cissaley I heard you say "what the hell Micahi. Cissaley- Collin, you can't say anything, I'm not sure what you think you heard?
Collin- I was in the other room talking to Julian, and you went in and then I heard you say that, and Micahi said something, then Mylan came to the door. Cissaley I heard everything. Why do you keep denying it. You deserve happiness? Cissaley- Collin, Micahi and I slept together, been sleeping together, but I can't let my parents find out. I can't let them get worked up over me because it's their weekend to enjoy their own time. And David is not going to accept it as well as the rest of my family.
Collin- I guess he must have a very hard time trying to protect you. All of you. Why don't you just tell him?
Cissaley- I wasn't planning this, it just happened and besides Micahi has a girlfriend. I'm just like Morris and Zoe. He's my boss,Kathrine is our boss. I can't believe you spied on me?
Collin- No, I wasn't spying, but I'm glad you and him are together. Micahi has always been in love with you. It was never a crush. I had a crush on Jenna,but it was a crush not love. And the sad part is everyone knew,but you. Cissaley he's never felt this way about any girl. Do you think if he wasn't in love with you, that he wouldn't be by her side at all time? The only reason he's pretending to date her is Jason.
Cissaley- And that's reason enough for me. Can we just change the conversation? And you can't say anything about it to anyone, and please don't tease him?
Collin- I will be on my best behavior.
Cissaley- I'm not kidding, no games.

They drove up to the house got out Collin teasing her about when they were kids walking in, all the guys standing at the bar Cissaley spoke to them Micahi looking at her she tried not to see.
Collin- What are we drinking?
David- Nothing, parents dinner,best behaviors. Cissaley, you look amazing in that dress that was designed by an anonymous person.
Cissaley- So you didn't design it? David- No. But I'm sure they'll be at the party or maybe not,I'm sure. Cissaley- You're so funny, I'm gonna go speak to our parents,and my sisters. Excuse me.
( Collin looking at Micahi)
Collin- If I hadn't met Julian I would have move to the states and tried really hard to date Cissaley, God she's beautiful.
David- Dude,you know you're not her type?
Collin- Yeah,I guess you're right.Cissaley is like no one I've ever seen.
Kathrine- Okay, are you boys going to sit at the bar please come to the table. Micahi I need to see you and Cissaley before you guys head to Boscow's.
Micahi- Yes mother.
Mylan- Mikie, sounds like you're in trouble.
Kathrine- Mylan, stop. Let's go sit.

Dinner started Collin and Cissaley seated together with Micahi across from them Tion and Kali sitting beside Micahi Angie and Jaxson sit beside Branda and Rhandy everyone was talking enjoying their time together Collin had Cissaley laughing Rhandy- Before we go any further I think we can tell everyone now, Branda and I set a date for our wedding date for November 30th and I would like to asked Robert and Pamela for there permission to marry your daughter who I have loved since we were kids. ( Pamela crying along with Ava and Kathrine)
Robert- Sweetheart, you never said anything about you two setting a date. Yes of course you have our permission.
Ava- Collin you see this but you and Julian decide to have a private wedding without us being there.
Collin- Its what Julian wants. Maybe we can have a reception later if that will make you happy?
Logan- Ava,let them go it's what they want,and we are happy to have Julian to be apart of our family. Collin- Thank you, Dad.

Boscow's for drinks
After dinner they all went to have drinks. Cissaley and Collin were at bar. Collin got beer and shots,Cissaley had a glass of wine.

Cissaley- Collin, isn't that a little bit more than what you're able to handle?
Collin- I'm celebrating, I'm getting married. (Screaming)
(She saw Peter sitting by himself)
Cissaley- Hey,what's wrong?
Peter- Well, let's see. I appreciate you being my best friend, but how could you not tell me she's going to move to Hong Kong and she is planning to stay?
Cissaley- Pete,I couldn't because she's a client. I am so sorry. I thought maybe if you talked to her she'd change her mind. I'm really sorry.
Peter- Sara thinks I am putting her in the place of my mother. That she's not good enough. It was never meant to be about her. I didn't think she would decide to take the job,without telling me. I even bought a ring. 30,000.00 I think I'm gonna go.Cissaley, you know you're a great person and I love you. ( hugging her) How could anyone not see you're the most beautiful person in the world?
Cissaley- Peter, I am so sorry. Please don't go?
Peter- I'm not in the mood to do this. But I will see you later.
Cissaley- Okay, are you driving?
Peter- Yes, I'll call you. ( He left Cissaley just sat there in her thoughts, Micahi walked up)
Hey.
Micahi- Hi,Peter went home? Cissaley- Yeah,Sara told him about the job,and he couldn't get her to change her mind.I think he blames me,for not telling him.
Micahi- Well,Collin is having a good time.
Cissaley- Oh, he's dancing. I should probably take him to his hotel.
Micahi- Yeah, I'll help you get him to the car.
Cissaley- (Walking up to him) Okay you're drunk let's go? I don't want to have to explain to Julian.( they got him to the car, Micahi grabbed her hand as she reached for the car door) What?
Micahi- See you later?
Cissaley- I have a lot of work to go over ,West Point tomorrow so maybe we should just wait until after?
Micahi- Oh,okay. You look beautiful in that dress. Cissaley, I love you.
Cissaley- I know. Bye. ( Collin let the window down)
Collin- That was so sweet. I'm so happy for the both of you.
Cissaley- Shut up you're drunk,I have to go.

Cissaley got in and drove off.Collin had fallen asleep she pulled up to the hotel,and took him up to his room and put him in bed. She left the key card on the table,she went to the elevators pushed the button and waited,a few seconds later the door opened and there they were kissing in shocked at who it was.
Steven and Tina when they turned around and saw her they couldn't say anything. Cissaley turned and walked to the other elevator and waited .Tina,ran behind her calling her name .
Tina- Cissaley, please wait? We had too,much to drink. Please just wait?
Please don't tell him, it's just that we had a lot to drink and that's it.
Cissaley- You don't have to explain, wasn't planning to tell him, I would never hurt him like that. So,your secret is safe with me.
(The door opened and she left,driving home it bothered her because she knew she had slept with Micahi. When she arrived, she went into her bedroom changed and laid on the bed. She couldn't get the thought of seeing them kissing out of her mind. She heard a soft knock. Micahi stood by the door. )
Micahi- Did you get him up to his room?
Cissaley- Yeah, Micahi we can't do this. You can't be here.
Micahi- Why? Cissaley please don't act like this? Is something going on?
Cissaley- I'm just tired it's been a long week.
Micahi- I know. You seem different? Did he call you again? Morris has he called?
Cissaley- No. But I need some rest. And I can't rest if we're having sex every night.
Micahi- This is the night before West Point and before the party and I thought we could spend it together.
Cissaley- I'm going to bed. Goodnight
Micahi- (he pulled her back to him)
You're just going to walk away from me?
Cissaley- Please let go,if you want to stay,fine but I'm going to sleep now.
( Her phone rings) Hey, what's going on?
Leeza- Scott's knocked out are you alone?
Cissaley- No.
Leeza- Micahi is with you?
Cissaley- Yes, what's going on.?
Leeza- I'll come over tomorrow morning after he leaves.
Cissaley- Alright, Bye.
Micahi- Who was that?
Cissaley- Leeza, Scott's drunk. I am so tired. ( she got in bed he laid beside her. She fell asleep in his arms.
Jaxson dropped Angie off walked her to the door.
Angie- I guess I'll see you tomorrow at West Point?
Jaxson- I'll pick you up at 7am is that alright?
Angie- Jaxson, thank you for being so sweet. Goodnight.
Jaxson-‐ I'm sweet. Goodnight.

The night ended. Rest and West Point.