Kyla,David I'm in love with you.

After he (David) made it home he showered, poured a stiff drink , whiskey, and laid on the sofa talking to Micahi about what happened he felt he'd lost her for good. They talked, Micahi told him he was heading to Cissaley's to go threw layouts shots of the new models. After ending the call,he heard a knock on the door, opening the door to Kyla.
David- (low voice) Heeeyyy, why are you crying grabbing his keys did he do something to you?
Kyla- No. Is, it alright if I come in? David- Kyla, you know you have no need to ever asked me that. What's going on?
Kyla- He left. Zach is gone.(he hugged her) I told him I was in love with you and he said,"He knew." So I blew it. Great guy, family man,and a doctor. What more can a girl ask for? But I couldn't lie anymore I don't know what you and I, we're doing. I have no idea what you want?
David- You,I want you. I'm sorry for putting you through the long legs, beautiful hair, rich spoiled and everything else.
Kyla- You just talked about yourself. Liar, womanizing completely unaware about real life.
David- Okay,I get it.
Kyla- So,where do we go from here? David- Well, to my bed. Just to sleep I promise I won't try anything.
Kyla- I can't stay,I have a ton of work to do, Angie's probably wondering where I am.
David- Yeah,she called I told her you were with him,the doc.
Kyla- Why do you hate him?
David- I don't, I just couldn't accept you being with him,touching you. Kyla- Okay, enough I never sleep with him Seattle, we sleep in different rooms. We never.....
David- Great,I mean I just thought you were with him in that way,so are you hungry? ( not knowing what to say he didn't want to upset her.)
Kyla- No,just tired. Bed please. ( he took off her shoes she put on one of his t- shirts, showered and went to bed,he laid beside her touching her fingers,hands soft.They fell asleep.

Being able to lay beside a man and he sustain himself from sex,is the best love making a woman can ask for.

Kyla woke up staring at Him running her hand over his face,touching his lips gently. He opened his eyes.

David- Hey,what's wrong,what time is it?
Kyla- 3am. It's a little strange, being here with you, without the games and the one night stand. I felt like I was dreaming.
David- Are you having second thoughts?
Kyla- No... Davie I'm in love with you and I want this to be real,I'm scared that you're going to change your mind.
David- Kyla, I don't want to be with anyone else, just you. I love you.

He kissed her lips,Kyla was smitten by the way he touched her it felt different, and she let her gard down.
They made love. The way he touched her body was different. He could only think of her,not his past relationships the hurt that Sheron had caused was over he didn't think about her when he was with Kyla, so he knew Kyla was the one for him. Days passed they spent all their time together. Kyla was never home she spent every night with David. She went in Angie's office to check on her.

Angie- Hey,stranger. (Smiling)
Kyla- I knew that was coming,so how are you?
Angie- I think I'm the one who should be asking you that. So, how are you?
Kyla- (laughing) Well,I'm good. I was finally able to get some designs done, I'm sorry I haven't been home. We haven't spent time together, but your brother and I had a lot to catch up on. Are you upset because I haven't been there?
Angie-.No,I'm happy for you guys. I'm happy you finally stopped playing the game trying to figure out what to do to make the other one jealous. I knew you weren't in love with Zach, he's nice but he just wasn't your type. You and Davie,have this thing that makes you crazy and I'm trying to be positive for the both of you. Ky, I just want the best for the both of you and that means you guys being together. ( hugging her.) I'm glad you guys have each other.
Kyla- Thank you, I don't like leaving you alone. So,what about you and Jaxson?
Angie- Well,there is no Jaxson, It's a on and off thing. I can't tell if he's serious or playing the fields. I think he's kind of like David in a way I can never tell if he's still trying to get over Cassidy or if he hates me. I don't know what he wants.
Kyla- I'm sorry. Please be patient with him.
Angie- Jaxson, is always going to look at me as the girl he ended up with, not the one he's in love with. I accepted that a long time ago. I need to go see Cissaley,you want to walk with me?
Kyla- Sure... ( talking as the walked) You know you and Jaxson are made for each other.
Angie- No, we're nothing alike, but I wish he would see the real me. Kyla, remember when Casey broke up with him?
Kyla- I remember knowing she had her sights on Andrew. I don't know what you saw in him.
Angie- I guess I thought he had the same wants and ambitions that I had and being a Donahue mess with my head. Mom wanted it more. He had everyone fooled.
Kyla - How?
Angie- I didn't sleep with him, he wasn't interested in my body. He wanted Cassidy. So when he gave your brother permission to sleep with me, I didn't say anything. I knew Jaxson only slept with me because it was his way of getting what he wanted.
Kyla- (she stopped talking looking at Angie) Wait!!! So Jaxson was your first?
Angie- Yes,I had the biggest crush on him. So when came on to me I thought he wanted me to, but I  wasn't the one. Andrew told all the guys I was easy. There were so many guys coming on to me, flirting,and that summer we went to Sweden I slept with him. But when we got back to school (college) He was so angry with me, he thought I told her, but I didn't. It was what they wanted to embarrasse me,and that was their excuse. She broke up with him ( Jaxson) and he blamed me. So,when he wanted to sleep with me I never said no. Hoping he would feel something for me. I never understood how guys could sleep with someone and not feel anything he would leave without a word.
Kyla- Why didn't you tell me?
Angie- Well, who wants their bestfriend to know her brother could remotely be capable of being an ass?
Kyla- I'm sorry. I'm your bestfriend you know you don't have to be ashamed to talk to me about anything, I'm always going to be here for you.

This is all knew to me adding music to play along with the reading of the story. Please enjoy and let me know if there are other things I could try to make this more interesting..