The Price Of Being In Love

After Cissaley and Benjamin's win against Jason, Benjamin called Kathrine and Nick. Kathrine screamed out with joy,crying Nick hugged swaddling her with affection Kathrine called Pamela and Robert to let them know what happened, that it was over the lawsuit against her was annulled. She called Ava and Logan to let them know, then called Micahi they talked for awhile.

Micahi- I'm so sorry if I made you feel, that I didn't believe you, or if I wasn't going to be there for you. Cissaley questioned me about dad being here.I swear I didn't know because I hadn't talked to him about any of this.
Kathrine- I know son. You love him and he loves you. I know. Jason is so fixated on you so ,you have so many qualities that he's putting you in the life he wanted,it just wasn't me he wanted to have that life with and I totally understand that. But don't give him the life you want for yourself. ( hugging him tight)

Micahi- I'm gonna go home and shower,see you tomorrow.
Kathrine- I owe Benjamin and Cissaley so much.
Micahi-Who was the detective, the guy who followed Chuck?
Kathrine- Some guy that works for Benjamin. Martin Veago. Cissaley had a few of the board members share holders followed because Jason had too, much information about what was happening in the company. Chuck wanted out.
Micahi-Will he be there tomorrow?
Kathrine- I'm not sure, but I'm glad this battle is over.
Micahi- It feels good to see your beautiful smile,tell Nick I said, good night. (Hugging her then kissed her cheek) wait so,who did he transfer his shares to?
Kathrine- Cissaley said we'll all find out,together. at the meeting. Are you going to be alright?
Micahi- I'm good. Dad called Rhandy trying to explain why he did this.
Kathrine- It wasn't personal it's just business. Right?
Micahi- I think he knows there are
0 reasons for him to come after you and the company. I think he's still in love with you.
Kathrine- Have you talked to him? Even though he has tried to destroy everything I've worked so hard to maintain he's still your father, try not to punish him. The truth is I don't think he ever loved me,but I'm 100% sure he loves all of you. He never had the experience I did growing up. And honey ,don't ever say that again. It's over.
Micahi- I'm not sure its going to be so easy for him this time. Rhandy told him not to come to the wedding.
Kathrine- I'll talk to him(Rhandy) It doesn't matter what he's done he's your father and I forgive him, so I'll talk to all of you tomorrow. Drive safe.( Hugging Her)
Micahi- Mom, you're too good. You should hate him, atleast sue him for slander, or turn him in to the FCC.
(She laughed,he knew she could never do anything to hurt anyone.

Kathrine- My handsome, wonderful, beautiful son. You know no matter what has happened between your father and I. I can't hate him,he's your father and I just wanted this to be over. Have you talked to Tena?
Micahi- I was hoping to avoid that question. But,no. I don't know if she knew he was here,and frankly I don't want to know. I don't know what would've happened if Cissaley had decided not to take this job.
Kathrine- Benjamin said he offered her partner in Boston. Did she mention it ?
Micahi- No... I was hoping she would change her mind about leaving,actually.
Kathrine- Well, She hasn't talked about it with me or Pamela so far.
Micahi- Okay, I need a hot shower see you tomorrow. Bye...(kissing her cheek)
Kathrine- Bye.

Micahi headed to his car,calling Tion and Mylan they talked. Micahi pulled up to Cissaley's place grabbing his bag knocking on the door. Cissaley opened the door walking back to the sofa. Micahi sit beside her touching her fingers.

Micahi- Hey...
Cissaley- Hi..
Micahi- Are you okay?
Cissaley- I'm good. Tired and hungry I think. Mostly lost in my thoughts. But,I'm okay. What about you?
Micahi- I can order take out?
Cissaley- That's not necessary. I have leftovers you want a beer? Besides its late and we still have one more meeting.
Micahi- I'm gonna shower,we took Rhandy to the gym. It was an intense workout but we needed it.
Cissaley-( deep breath) Yeah, its been a very long day. You go shower and I'll heat up the leftovers.
Micahi- That sounds great.