Four Days Before the Party

Cissaley was about to turn in when the doorbell rings, opening the door to Micahi he stood in the doorway just looking at her.

Cissaley- Hey( low voice) I thought we said we  wouldn't do this,you can't be here Micahi. She's 12 blocks away from here,why would you risk it? Micahi- Can we talk inside?
Cissaley- You need to leave, I'm tired it's late,please just go?
Micahi- Are you mad?
Cissaley- Why would I be mad,I knew she would be here,I knew exactly what I was doing. You can't be here.
Micahi- I'm in love with you, and I can't do this anymore, I know it's bothering you, her being here, but I have zero plans to be with her.
Cissaley- ( deep breath) I'm not bothered by her being here, I want this week to go by smoothly for our parents, and you being here makes it harder.( walking away from the door he walked in closing the door locking it. Walking up behind her putting his hands around her waist turning her around facing him.)
Micahi- You're angry,and I understand. But I want to be with you  I don't care if she's here or not,I can't not be with you. (Putting his head on her shoulder)
Cissaley- I have no idea what you want. I feel horrible for sleeping with you. I'm not mad I just felt so much guilt.
Micahi- I told you I don't love her,why do you feel guilty about us?(putting his hands on her face kissing her, she felt different for the first time,she felt something she'd never experienced before. )
Cissaley- Wait,wait. ( she had to sit) No, this isn't happening no,no,no, no, no, what is happening to me?
Micahi- I've told you twice that I'm in love with you and you said nothing.
Cissaley- Because, I'm scared to say those words, I know how this will end . I'm the one who always ends up hurt in the end. .
Micahi- Do you love me at all? Cissaley- ( Getting up trying to walk away he grabbed her arm) Don't ask me to say those words because everything will change, my life will never be the same.
Micahi- I've had these feelings for you for so long, lying to my bestfriend about not having these feelings for you. I need you to say it?
Cissaley- I can't. ( he took off his shirt rubbing his body up against hers, she was smitten by the way he touched her, he touched her in the place he knew was new with passion kissing her breast she gave in.) Okay okay, stop.I love you,Micahi for some reason I don't know why,but I love you. If, when you decide to announce your engagement to her,or when things become too,complicated all I ask is that you let me walk away?
Micahi-  You are so beautiful and such a great lawyer that even when you're not working everything is a contract for you.
Cissaley- I can't believe you said that?
Did I really sound like that?
Micahi- You did. But I'm so turned on by it. Everything about you.
Cissaley- Do you really want to do this? Is it what you really want?
Micahi- Yes. ( Kissing her they made love he had his head on her stomach tired. )
Cissaley- Collin wants to meet up at 12 are you riding with the guys? Micahi-   Unfortunately I have no choice Mylan demands brother time.
Meeting with the bankers  and boardmembers isn't what I had planned but since mother insisted, we have no say.
Cissaley- Its late and I need to sleep.
Micahi- Yeah, I'm tired.  ( they fell asleep)

The next morning he left, Cissaley finished the contracts and got ready and went to Kathrine's Everyone else was there, Collin pulled up walking in hugging everyone, but He didn't see Cissaley yet. He talked to his parents . Collin- Ah,Where's Cissaley?
Ava- I think she went up to see Pamela and Robert.
Logan- You have plans for the whole week?
Collin- Julian, wanted to go to her parents place before we leave,so I'm gonna hang out with the guys. I'm gonna go talk to Tion I'll see you later on.
Cissaley- Hey,I thought you'd changed your mind about riding?
Collin- No... How are you?
Cissaley- I'm good.
Micahi- Collin,you can ride with us if you want?
Collin- No,I'm gonna hangout with this beautiful girl. Thank You.
( They drove up to  the barn Micahi watched as Cissaley get the horses ready )
Cissaley- I know what your doing you do this everytime we have vacation together, you're trying to get under Micahi's skin. She's here so you don't have to go through this,to try and make him jealous. His girlfriend is here, somewhere at the Plaza.
Collin- No way, I'm staying at the Plaza. It's about to get fun.
Cissaley- Don't even think about it, look you know I can tell your mom,you're trying to start trouble, Micahi's life is about her. So,stop it.
Collin- Really,then why is he looking at me like he's thinking about kicking my ass?
Cissaley- You're such a troublemaker, get on the horse and keep up?
Collin- How did you get up there so fast?
Cissaley- (laughing) Put your foot in the stirrup and lift your body up on the horse. Max,if he says anything else, throw him off.
Collin- Why would you tell him that? You know he doesn't like me. Is this the same horse,that bit me?
Cissaley- Yes,Blade is not tamed so,I let you ride Max. We can only ride for a few hours, so let's go.
Everyone riding ATVS they went to the lake,to swim.
Mylan- Are we gonna swim or what?
Tion- We,haven't been out here in a long time. Babe,you want to jump in?
Kali- I don't, I'm just gonna hang out here with Kyla if she doesn't mind?
Kyla- Of course I don't mind. We haven't had a chance to talk. I know what you're going to say, and I'm good.
Kali- I know you are, but my brother is not. Guys can be so horrible sometimes, I'm sorry he hurt you.
Kyla- Yeah, I guess I should have expected it to happen, but I was willing to take a chance with him. It just didn't turn out the way I was hoping. So,when are they ever going to grow up?
Kali- Well,judging by the way they're throwing each other looks like never.
( They stayed at the lake for a few hours Before heading back to the stables Cissaley and Collin riding back up but he was on the horse with her,Micahi saw his arms around her waist, everyone laughing)
Tion- Wait,Collin what happened?
Collin- Man that horse hates me,he threw me.( they laughed as they parked the ATVS)
Cissaley- Jeffrey, can you un-saddle the horses,thanks. Collin don't ever ask to ride horses again. Kyla, your contract is ready but I have a few things to do,so we can sign them later,tonight if it's alright with you?
Kyla- Sure,I don't plan to stay at the dinner long ,so I can come by after.
Cissaley- Great. Guys,I will see you tonight,Collin you want me to pick you up,or what?
Collin- No, I can pick you up.( Watching Micahi's reactions,Cissaley's phone rings)
Cissaley- Hey,Ah I'm leaving now,give me twenty five minutes, sure. Bye.
( she never looked back getting in her truck driving away.)
Micahi- David,are you leaving?
David- Yes. You drove here, you wanted to leave the car and ride back with me?
Micahi- I was wondering what you had planned for tonight?
Jaxson- Nothing because he has been cut deep.
David- You're such an awesome friend.
Micahi- I'll catch up with you later.

Cissaley made home Sara parked,they went inside they hugged.
Cissaley- So, where's Peter?
Sara- I'm not sure, I think he's staying with Paul and Shanna. Why?
Cissaley- Does he know you plan to leave,Sara maybe you should talk to him before you sign this contract? I can't tell him because you're my client, but as your friend I can only tell you that maybe this isn't the answer.
Sara- Cissaley, we're not together anymore. I just want to go do the job and besides Lauren has a husband and it's not like I have a choice until mother hires someone to take over the international office, besides Peter has to figure out what he wants,and right now it's not me.
Cissaley- I can't believe you never said anything about you guys breaking up. Peter never said anything. Look Dad and your mother wanted me to give you until Saturday morning to change your mind,this is a big decision to make, so we can sign them now,but you have until Saturday morning 12am to decide whether you really want this. Sign here,initials and sign again.
Sara- Have you talked to Peter?
Cissaley- No,I needed to see you first. You,have to tell him. Sara,you know he's going through this thing about his mother walking out? When they were kids,Paul never thought about her again, but Peter has always thought he was never good enough.
Sara- Yes. The fact that he thinks I would walk away from him is the most hurtful thing.
Cissaley- Its not about you, it's his demons thinking he doesn't have the ability to be loved by you. That's his fight,with life. He loves you, but he's scared.
Sara- I have to go, maybe I'll see you tonight.
Cissaley- Okay. Just think about it. Bye.
Cissaley- That's not it,he's afraid he's not enough for you. When she left his dad shut down, he's just scared.
Sara- Okay I'm gonna go see your sister and Thanks for everything.
Cissaley- ( laughing) I love you and Peter is my bestfriend, so please talk to him.
Sara- Okay, see you later. Bye.

That evening Cissaley got ready,Collin knocked on the door she opened it. Cissaley- Hey,come in. Let me grab my purse.
Collin- I never thought I could be so wrong about anything.
Cissaley- What are you talking about?
Collin- I never want to ride another horse in my life.( laughing)
Cissaley- We,should go. Wait whose car is this?
Collin- It's a rental.
Cissaley- Okay. I can get a uber later, I'm helping David with something.
Kyla has to sign her contract.
Collin- Well,there's no way I'm putting you in an uber. We can leave when you're ready. Hey,I didn't get the chance to call when all of the Morris, Zoe cheat happened, I'm sorry.
Cissaley- Why are you bringing up the past? It's over,they're married, happy,and so am I.
Collin- I've noticed. There's a vibe between you and someone that feels different. So,I will be nice and not try making him feel like we're dating.
Cissaley- Wow,great. Don't make me tell everyone you're engaged, because I will. So, what's the plan?
Collin- We leave for the Bahamas Saturday night, mother's freaking out because its a private ceremony with our friends and mom,want large family wedding.
Cissaley- That's what mom's want for their children. Kali and Tion got married in Hawaii, then Jenna and Mylan. Parents want to see the theme of a great wedding. Branda's wedding will be what all mother's want. Maybe Angie,and Kyla.
Collin- And you?
Cissaley- Well,when I figure out the answer, I'll let you know.

They got out valet parked the car walking in together Cissaley spoke to everyone else, and they mingled meeting and greeting. Micahi tried getting close to Cissaley but she ignored every move he tried to make. He went to the bar. Tion walked up.
Tion- You okay?
Micahi- No,Collin is really testing me. She won't let me get close enough to talk.
Tion- They're investors, vendors, board members who have invested a lot of money into this project Cissaley is trying to do her job. Stop complaining about it, and do this for our mother.
Micahi- Great.