Chapter 26

Sunday

-----October 3rd-----

Today was the day that the results for who made the Quidditch teams would be announced.

I did not try out as I have not had any interest in the sport since a young age.
Pretty much everyone else tried out for their house's team though, even Blair.
Before the tryouts Luke told Blair to not try out because he thought it would be too dangerous and Blair being the stubborn person she is, tried out for the team just in spite of Luke and began ignoring him.
She was trying to prove her point which was that she could take care of herself perfectly fine.

I was sitting on the bathroom counter putting on makeup when a loud bang came from the dorm door.

"Come in!" I yelled

A blonde haired boy walked through the entrance.

"Hey Luke what's up?"

"I'm trying to find Blair. I know she told you not to tell me where she is but I want to at least see the results of the try outs with her. Do you know where she is?"

"Uh huh." I looked away

"Well can you just tell me where?"

"Luke..."

"Y/n please."

I looked up and saw the desperation in his eyes and immediately felt bad.

"She's down in the Ravenclaw common room with Serena, Gia and Cedric. I'll tell Chris to text you the password. But Luke, if you tell her I told you, you...are...dead."

"Thank you so much Y/n, I promise I'll keep my mouth shut."

He ran out of my dorm and over to the Ravenclaw common room I assume.

I finished up my makeup and walked out of the bathroom to answer my ringing phone.

——Phone call——

"Hey Chris"

"Hi"

"What's up?"

"Do you wanna walk down to the quidditch pitch with Me, Anna and Fred and George?"

"Sure where are you guys at?"

"We are outside the Gryffindor common room."

"Okay I'll head there now."

"Sounds good."

"Also Chris?"

"Yes."

"Can you text Luke the password to your common room?"

"Oh yeah, sure"

"Thanks."

——Call ended——

I picked up all of my stuff and made my way to Chris and Anna.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Malfoy." Fred said.

We started walking down to the Quidditch Pitch.

"Y/n did you hear about what happened with Draco and your parents?" Anna asked

"Oh-no I didn't. What happened?"

"Your father bought the Slytherin team all new broom sticks so Draco didn't have to try out." George answered.

"Apparently he has already been granted the seeker position too." Chris added