•Chapter 17

-----January 4th-----

Winter break had flown by tremendously fast and although I was most definitely going to miss the lack of school work, I was excited to go back and see everyone.

After the Christmas party Eric has been suspiciously quiet and distant with me. Whenever I call him he is conveniently busy and won't answer. Serena said he's been on his phone a lot which confirms he is just ignoring me.

On the bright side, Cedric and I had gotten each other Christmas gifts but we promised not to open them until we saw each other again. So when I get back we'll be able to do that.

-

We had all arrived at the train station after a long train ride. Eric was suspiciously quiet which had become usual and Serena and Blair were gossiping about who knows what. I felt lonely.

But after getting off the train I saw the familiar brown haired boy, I ran up to him and he immediately wrapped me in a hug, pulling me up by my waist.

"I missed you so much." he lightly whispered in my ear.

"I missed you too Y/n." He dropped me back down on the ground and I looked over at Eric.

He was too busy talking to a brunette girl to even notice that I was even gone. That girl soon turned around and revealed herself to be Ava Ryder.

I wanted nothing more than to go over there and tell her off, after all she had been the root of my problems for the past couple of months.

I looked over to Cedric with a worried face and he noticed what I saw too. "I know what you're thinking but it's not worth it right now, let's just go." He grabbed my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine, as we walked away.

A/n-

This chapter is sooooooo short lolz

Anyways...Thank you so much for 300 reads its hella crazy to me that people are actually interested in my story

Thank you again!

-Star:)

a/n pt 2-

It is literally months after I wrote this and i'm going through editing it and this book is now at 9k reads. Like holy shit, just months ago I was going crazy over 300 reads and here I am now. Anyways rant over.

Thank y'all so much.