•Chapter 6- First Year

Cedrics POV

About thirty minutes before we arrived at Hogwarts Y/n ended up falling asleep on my shoulder.

I have known her for no more than one day and yet I feel like I've known her my whole life. We both just immediately clicked.

I sat up and brushed her hair off the side of her face "We're here, you have to wake up" I whispered.

Her eyes stayed shut, Blair glanced over and noticed me trying to wake her up.

"Ah, Cedric you just gotta go full on. She's a very heavy sleeper." She stood up and yelled at Y/n. "Y/n! Get up!"

She jumped up.  "Okay I'm up, I'm up." She answered in a groggy voice.

We grabbed all our stuff and began walking off the train.

I saw Pierce, Tanner and Ava get off the train, I wanted to stay with Y/n but I knew Ava would get mad. But luckily Luke had noticed them too.

"Cedric, come on let's go meet up with everyone else." 

I turned over to Y/n, "Okay just a second."

Blair and Luke walked over to the others so I could talk to Y/n.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I said I would meet up with some other friends but I'll find you later, I promise."

"Oh, okay."  She sounded disappointed.

I smiled at her before running over to the group.

I grabbed Ava by her waist and kissed her cheek.

Y/n's POV

"Oh, okay" I didn't want him to leave.

I watched him run over to his friends and kiss one of them on the cheek. "Holy shit , S, he's in a relationship."

"Who? Luke?" She turned around to look at the group.

"No...Cedric."

She laughed, "No way, your joking right."

"I wish I was." I pointed at him as he grabbed the girl by her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Let me go make sure." Serena started walking over to him.

"S, stop it's fine." I grabbed her hand. "He didn't say that he wasn't in a relationship."

"I guess, but you still need to talk to him and make sure."

I nodded and we both walked over to the boats and to Hogwarts.

-

As we walked over to the great hall, I saw all the other years sitting down at the tables waiting for us.

Professor Mc Gonagall explained to us all of the house and what they represent. They then began sorting other kids into their houses.

"Fred Weasley!" He walked up and sat down.

"Gryffindor!"

To no surprise his twin brother George also got sorted into Gryffindor.

I've met the twins before, we hung out last summer, or at least we tried to. My parents figured out that I was not just going on walks and that I was hanging out with "blood traitors". They made me stop seeing the two and we haven't talked since.

"Next up, Serena Tropez!" They set the sorting hat on her head, "Hmmm let's see... Ravenclaw!"

We all clapped as she made her way to the Ravenclaw table.